Buff bots?

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
I've been attempting to setup a buff bot all day but have yet to figure it out and I've tried sending meat to the bot from one of my multis and it still doesn't work... any suggestions? At least I think I'm setting it up right and using it right :S

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
[quote author=Alexander Daychilde link=topic=843.msg4089#msg4089 date=1175994222]
The only suggestion I have based on what you wrote so far is: Please provide a lot more details about what you've tried, what you're seeing on the buffbot...
[/quote]

Ok... so I set up the buff prices to test it out (for now it's only going to be for my clan) I start it up, then I got someone from the clan to send the specified meat to for one of the buffs... and nothing happens.

OK what does the "Buffbot activity" area say? copy/paste it into wordpad (if you use winows), then copy/paste it in here.

Do you have a good amount of MP restorers in inventory and ready for kolmafia to use?

Do you have kolmafia set up to use the mp restorers that you are wanting to use? A miss-click can often be the culprit in this situation.

Have you verified that the person is on the whitelist? Try manually adding the test person to the whitelist instead of just adding everyone in the clan. If you get different results please post them also, or let us know that you tried with the same results.