Sewer + elves

StDoodle

Minion
Crimbopolis Loot Distro

Crimbopolis Distro 2.3
Requires r8822

Working script enclosed.

New Version!

Actually does distro! For those who may want to use this from outside of HCN, here's what it does; it monitors current turns, including sewer and elf alley, but nothing else. It accumulates those across run. It has you post the summary from the previous distro, which should be in this format:
Code:
[player] .... ([outfit have] of [outfit want] / [non-outfit have] of [non-outfit want]) ..... [old tally] + [last run's turns] = [tally as of post]
Ie
Code:
stdoodle (2 of 3 / 1 of 3) 12 + 2 = 14
Then it shows a summary of running counts of everyone KoL says is eligible for loot (this might include people who didn't kill elves this run, but did clear sewers). It sorts them in such a way as to assign the outfit to the person with the highest tally of those who need an outfit piece, resets that person's tally to 0, then does similarly for each (if any) non-outfit piece. It warns you if there aren't enough pieces desired vs. waiting for distro, otherwise pre-selects its choices (which you can change). Then, when you press the distro button, it distributes the loot and creates a new forum post in the format recognized by the parser.

Note: the coding on this script is fairly awful, as I wanted to finish it ASAP to save the sanity of Hardcore Nation's mods.

Note2: information is saved in data files that include the clan name, so if you want to use it for more than one clan, knock yourself out.

This is a fairly customized script intended for HCN BG's, but it seems like the best place to park the files.

Instructions:
1) Go here & download htmlform.ash; put it in the "scripts" directory.
2) Download the two attached files and put them in the "relay" directory.
(NB: if you don't have these dir's, create them. Look here for help if needed.)
3) Change the file extension of "std_tables.txt" so that it's "std_tables.js"; this forum doesn't allow uploading javascript files. :(
4) In the relay browser, there should be a drop-down menu in the upper-middle (small, navigation) frame. If "Crimbopolis" is not in the list, hit the "re" link to the side to refresh.
5) Selecting "Crimbopolis" from the list runs the script. Note that you can click on table headers to re-order.

Version History:
Code:
2.3        No I didn't (re: below). *sigh* Careful of situations below...
2.2        Fix sort problem that assigned non-outfit pieces to wrong person when # of people desiring non-outfits < pieces dropped
2.1        Running tally as of now in new table version described below; colorization
2.0        If you parse history & go back to current hobopolis before rebooting at "Instructions" loot desired will show in table
1.8        if (test) flag=true; else flag=true; doesn't work right ;)
1.7        Show script version on default titlebar; fix "stuck in x + x" mode forum post bug
1.6        How many stupid bugs can I leave in? Hopefully 0, now. (None were distro breaking; just debug statements.)
1.5        REALLY add version checking ;)
1.4        add info on players online and sewer-clearing, add version checking
1.3        remove extra debug statement that was always printing a blank line or 0 to the cli
1.2        increment loot totals in post (didn't previously)
1.1        fix sorting of map that needed to remain statically keyed

Attachments

• std_tables.txt
    4.4 KB · Views: 56
  • relay_Crimbopolis.ash
    54.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
One benefit I can see to an ASH version of the raid manager is that the client could store a datafile that contains info relating to various instances, so it wouldn't have to load 300 pages just to get loot information.

I started writing a script like this, except I never really put much into it. Guess you'll probably have it hammered out before I do.

StDoodle

Minion
Yeah, a more robust & complete version of this was the goal, and the reason for desiring the ability to to_string() a map. But without a way to easily* keep the files in sync between multiple clan mods, it probably isn't going to get all that great. Eventually, I'm looking to set up my clan & HCO with a server-side script that can help (similar to what zarqon has, but with uploading & rudimentary write protection), but the necessity of writing a custom parser for the string output of every single map just... ugh. Yeah.

icon315

std tables...heh

also maybe you can make it show if they defeated or were defeated the elves

Last edited:

StDoodle

Minion
icon, if I add everything, I might as well just show the raw log. ;) This particular script is fairly customized to deal specifically with the needs of Hardcore Nation. While I would love to make something of more general use, right now I'm still rather hung up on how to share data files.

StDoodle

Minion
Sorry for double post, but: fewyn; if you see this, a title change to "Crimbopolis Distro" would be greatly appreciated.