EatDrinkFallDown

DerDrongo

[size=+2]EatDrinkFallDown 0.1 - early test[/size]
This is a rewrite of dj_d's EatDrink.ash to allow for hardcore/ronin npc-shopping and support the recent change to ode/milk being consumed. This script is more my attempt to patch a few niggling issues than to replace dj_d's excellent script, hopefully he will be back soon.

Features:
Microbrewery and Chez Snootée
Multi Buying/Consuming
Using Ode/Milk for as much of your meal as valuable
Using NPC-Shops while in ronin/hardcore
Same eatdrink(...) functions as dj_d's original script

Lacks:
Tiny plastic sword testing
... the script tries to cost TPS drinks that you can make as ingredients costs (ignoring TPS)
... falls back to mall prices if you cant make it
tuxedo shirt testing
in_mysticality_sign() testing
... tested cafe under moxie sign, but logic should work for mysticality as well
Song limit handling, trys to cast even if you already have you max songs
no mojo filter support
currently no support for the settings... GET_CHEF, GET_BARTENDER, eatdrink_ode, eatdrink_boozeMood, eatdrink_pause

Using this script:
1) Just call it and enter values at the prompts
2) not-recommend-yet replace import <EatDrink.ash>; with import <EatDrinkFallDown.ash>; in scripts that use EatDrink

(new) Variables:
eatdrink_costInvPercent Percentage of the (mall)price to use as cost from this source
eatdrink_costClosetPercent Percentage of the (mall)price to use as cost from this source
eatdrink_costStoragePercent Percentage of the (mall)price to use as cost from this source
eatdrink_costMakePercent Percentage of the owned ingredients' (mall)price to use as cost from this source

Misc Info:
CONSIDER_COST_WHEN_OWNED has been replaced with zlib variable eatdrink_costInvPercent
SIM_CONSUME is now SIM
SIM_RONIN is now SIM_SHOP
Sim values are defaulted to your current non-simulated status
add Quantum Taco to the avoid list

Attachments

• EatDrinkFallDown.ash
    40.2 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:

Theraze

If you're going to rewrite, why not start with the latest version as opposed to the original, as it fixes many issues...?

DerDrongo

I used the word original to indicate this scripts origins rather than the version of eatdrink i tried to match functionality

Sputnik1

Whatever version of EatDrink I'm running now takes care of the milk/ode issue since it checks to make sure you have them before consuming.

Theraze

But regarding 'original' script, you started with the most recent version of the one that fronobulax has been updating, found at http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?4202-The-Unofficial-Ascend.ash-support-thread right? Because using just about anything else (especially the one found in http://kolmafia.us/showthread.php?1519-EatDrink.ash) as base means going back 5 months of updates and fixes... I must confess to being somewhat curious as to how the addition of features with the lack of a third of the script happened. :)

DerDrongo

I havnt been playing KOL for a little over a year, i just downloaded the latest EatDrink.ash from the thread, lurking in forums showed dj_d was taking a break so i posted the remake i made to handle hardcore shopping.. well it needed a lot of updating to support eatdrink(...) functions and support the other scripts variables, but i thought others might find it usefull

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
So, I'd certainly appreciate any changes that add your functionality to the version I am trying to maintain. How can we work together?

Theraze

Ah. :) I wasn't trying to stop your updates, just verify that you were working with the best data/script possible. Combining your changes with fronobulax's fixes would make this a wonderful thing, since I've been running HC using his. :)

DerDrongo

If you see anything useful your welcome to help yourself, main stuff is reading npcstores.txt and finding out what items you have access to and reading the cafe page to see the special and its price (around lines 210-340)
to fit in how i had the script i chose 3 non-consumable items (action figure body, action figure head, Mighty Bjorn action figure) and faked any decisions about them to be the basic cafe choices

im not sure if your script knows how many of an item it has available to it per source (other than atleast 1) but trying to multi-buy/consume speeded up the script considerably especially on spleen consumption
if your having any trouble adding stuff i can try and help but EatDrink.ash is very confusing

Theraze

Just a note on multi-buy/create/consume... Be sure to note that key lime pies may only have <key amount> creatable at once, but can be cooked/consumed repeatedly... Best, if possible, to look through limits again after the last consumption, since it may (or may not) still be an available choice after you finish. In later levels during my BM ascensions, the daily appetite tends to become whatever key I pulled from daily dungeon becoming my food 4 times a day.