"Collapse all inventory fields" and Mafia

Winterbay

I have my KOL set to collapse all inventory fields since I have way too much stuff for it to be useful any other way when I'm out of hardcore. When I go to my inventory via the relay browser it always shows them non-collapsed.

Is there a way to get Mafia to follow that KoL-setting?

slyz

Developer
Mafia just passes through the KoL HTML page without changing anything (well not anything relevant here).

My guess is that you have a cookie problem: the state of the sections (collapsed or not) is saved in a different cookie when you're using the relay browser, since it's a different IP (the Relay Browser uses the local host, vanilla KoL uses... well, KoL).

Make sure you browser doesn't delete cookies from 127.0.0.1:60080, this should solve the problem.

Winterbay

I can't even seem to get my FF to actually get a cookie from 127.0.0.1 at all. I log in, open the relay browser and search through my cookies and there is nothign there from that address and thus I can't stop it from deleting it either...

This is true both for my work computer (which deletes a lot of things by default such as login-cookies (can't stay logged in to forums and other things if I restart the browser) and my home computer which doesn't.

slyz

Developer
I had the same kind of problem with Firefox after a recent update: go in "options" -> "private life", where you can add 127.0.0.1 to the list of sites FF with accept cookies from.