BuildAMishappenedSkeleton.ash

LARRYT3HCABLEGU

Well i got bored and needed the skeleton...so i made a script to be easier then updated it so that it would check if you already have the bone or not...

First script released if anyone would like tell me how to make it *Neater* because it is a little messy. It was the only way i knew how to do it.

Please enjoy it and criticism is welcome!
Don't flame though >.>

just run the script through the gCLI or through the script menu
for the gCLI:
run BuildAMishappenedSkeleton.ash
and then just wait about 5mins and you have everything! (note: you do have to paste everything together and use the cranimum...i forgot to add that if anyone wants to they are more than welcome to update the script with that.)

Attachments

• BuildAMishappenedSkeleton.ash
    13.6 KB · Views: 69
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Damn I'm all out of wheels. I guess I need to figure out how to make them...

Code:
void BuyBones() {
   print ("");
   print ("Buying Bones");
   print ("");

for bone from 1802 to 1899 {
       if ( item_amount( bone.to_item() ) < 1 )
      {

cli_execute ("buy 1 "+bone.to_item() );
         print ("buy 1 "+bone.to_item() );
      }
   }
   print ("");
   print ("Done!","red");
}

Okay, that was a little snide of me, but this forum has a search function. Congratulations on your first script. Next time you need to spend a lot of time typing items, remember the beauty of item numbers.

Back in January a script was posted by eitak with this functionality. You can check it out if you want to see how someone else did this.

There was also a script posted back in September of 2006.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
@ LARRY - Welcome.

You might want to look at what eitak did, as linked to above. There are a few examples there of iterating over item numbers, knowing that the bones are consecutively numbered that make the script quite clean.

Question - which I am not willing to try out live, on a character with meat ;) Would the mafia CLI command acquire "misshapen animal skeleton" (syntax might not be right) accomplish the same thing, although without regard to any kind of budget?

Extra credit. The wiki page actually links to several things that would help someone get the familiar. You might consider adding your contribution to the page.

Damn I'm all out of wheels. I guess I need to figure out how to make them...

LOL That's harsh! I think we've all done things the hard way at one time or another. Nice example though.

There was also a script posted back in September of 2006.

Yes, yes, but I'm not about to post a link to a script that was made in 2006 and suggest someone check it out for scripting examples. A lot has changed since then.

Besides, you said yourself:
I was going to posted a link to the several different scripts posted in this thread here which are not deleted, but honestly you've put them to shame so I have to complement you on writing the definitive misshapen animal assembly script.

Cheers.

LARRYT3HCABLEGU

3 things:
1. ddnt know there script was already made because i searched and didnt find one :{
2. didnt know you could use item database numbers because i never saw anything in the wiki or another's script for it
3. ohhs well...i already made it...good things though that you guys told me...will do better on future scripts :D

Bale

Minion
1. ddnt know there script was already made because i searched and didnt find one :{
As long as you looked. I was being a bit of a bitch. Sorry about that. I'm happy you were able to learn things that will be useful in future scripts. Future scripts that I'll try to be less bitchy while commenting about.