Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies

T_E

Does Mafia offer any type of counter for the Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies effect? I've tried the counters command in the gcli but all that showed up is my SR counter. If there's a script that does this I'd love to know about it (although I'm not sure if it would work now, as I've received 2/30 at this point). Alternately, is there a way to set 30 Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies as a goal? At this point, I'm simply auto-adventuring my way to the trophy so that would work also. Apologies in advance if I missed these answers in my searching of the forums/guides, and thanks for your help yet again.:)

Bale

Minion
There's a preference, guardTurtlesFreed. It tells you how many guard turtles that you've freed this ascension. When that reaches 30, then you'll know you've got enough.

Spiny

While mafia doesn't currently help you figure out how many times you've gotten Cold-Blooded warm fuzzies... you can use grep in a shell session and search relevant session files.

slyz

Developer
I also would like to know if one can set an effect as an auto-adventuring goal.
No, but add this in your mood:
Code:
[B]Trigger On[/B]: When an effect is gained
[B]Check For[/B]: Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies
[B]Command[/B]: ashq int n=get_property("warmFuzzies").to_int()+1;set_property("warmFuzzies",n);if(n==30)abort("30 fuzzies received");
This creates the warmFuzzies property, which is updated each time you get the effect. If you know the number of times you have already gotten the Fuzzies, just type set warmFuzzies = <number> in the gCLI.

Last edited:

Spiny

Nice idea Slyz, but you need protection against including the buff received from the hookah in your count.

Ie the difference between these:
You acquire an effect: Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies (duration: 20 Adventures)
You acquire an effect: Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies (duration: 6 Adventures)

When I use grep, I'll do something like: "grep "Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies (duration: 20 Adventures)" Playername*.txt"

Or I might do "grep -c "Cold-Blooded Warm Fuzzies (duration: 20 Adventures)" Playername*.txt"

In this small sample, it would appear like this:

Tango_Clubdancer_20100630.txt:0
Tango_Clubdancer_20100701.txt:1
Tango_Clubdancer_20100702.txt:5
Tango_Clubdancer_20100703.txt:6
Tango_Clubdancer_20100704.txt:5
Tango_Clubdancer_20100705.txt:6
Tango_Clubdancer_20100706.txt:6
Tango_Clubdancer_20100707.txt:1

Any session logs that had no occurances would show 0 and the others would have their total. Yes, I was miffed that I was one shy and had to get it that last day lol.

slyz

Developer
grep doesn't stop automation though. I guess the best fix is not to use the hookah if you are using my suggestion when going for the trophy!