Feature - Implemented option to sort by quantity when adding stuff to mall store?

morgad

would it be possible to offer an option to list the items you can add to your mall store by quantity, rather than alphabetically?

many thanks
Dave

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This isn't quite what you're asking for (still sorted alphabetically), but you can enter "#>100" (no quotes, use whatever number you want) to show only the items you have a lot of.

icon315

Sort by Amount

I think you should make it so that you can resort the items in the Item Manager should be able to be sorted by the amount.

I would especially like this for the Pulverize Menu. It would help me decide what to pulverize.

Thanks-
Icon315

It's not worth bumping these threads to point it out, but I merged threads here.
-lost

Last edited by a moderator:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
You can't quite do this, but if you type "#>20" (no quotes) into the filter field it will only show things that you have more than 20 of (still alpha-sorted).

Bale

Minion
And when I'm looking for stuff to autosell early in a run, $>99 is really awesome to filter by autosell price!

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
They should be, but they aren't (yet).

Just one question: Where, in your opinion, would be the most obvious place to look on the wiki, provided that we made this information available?

Edit: Okay, after some digging through the Mafia source code (relevant bit here), it turns out that those two are the only filters (in addition to the obvious, substring matching).

Double edit: Since the code uses regular expressions, you can even do funky things like "$<50 berry #>4" or whatever strikes your fancy.

Last edited:

Winterbay

Would that give me all items with an autosell value below 50 that I have more than 4 of and that contains the sting "berry"?