Island Breakfast Request

Mrfred

Hey, I was wondering if anyone out there already made, or could make a script that automatically dresses a character in the war hippy uniform in order to get the meat from the hippy store and the tofu from the farm, then do the same for the frat side of the island, then dress back into the original outfit. Obviously this script would only work while the war is still going on, but I have only seen a version of this built into a linux version of kolmafia. If anyone could make this script/tell me where to get it/tell me how to make it myself, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

(I don't know if this may be helpful or not, but when I type visit_url store.php?whichstore=h into the graphical cli while wearing the hippy uniform, it gets the meat. I haven't tried it without wearing the uniform though)

I'm sure this is a built-in function of KoLMafia, at least in part.
I'm not sure about the tofu during the war, but I am sure that you automatically collect hippy store money during breakfast. Check under "Daily Deeds" in the dropdown in the adventure overview tab.
How do you mean with "for the frat side of the island"?
You can collect either the tofu or the lager, depending on which side outfit you were wearing when defowling the farm.

Mrfred

I know that once you are out of the island quest it will automatically collect the meat. However, while the quest is still going on, you can only collect the meat while you are dressed as a "soldier" and mafia does not collect this automatically even if you are wearing the appropriate outfit.

StDoodle

Minion
I'm kind of confused as to how you're spending so much time in the middle of the war as to warrant a script, but anyway...
Code:
checkpoint
outfit War Hippy Fatigues
text [whatever shows up as the url for the stand itself]
text [whatever shows up as the url to grab tofu]
outfit Frat Warrior Fatigues
text [place to go in frat disguise]
outfit checkpoint

Note that the stuff after "text" should be something like "shore.php" or whatever the name is; a full path isn't needed.

Bale

Minion
I'm kind of confused as to how you're spending so much time in the middle of the war as to warrant a script, but anyway...

Probably going for a Silver Wossname the slow way. Some people enjoy the 1 kill a fight method.

Mrfred

Thanks a lot. I will be trying this right after rollover and will post any questions I have about it if it doesn't work for me. Oh, and if I were going for the silver wossname that way, I wouldn't be able to complete the side-quests. I have several other things that I wanted to do before ascension and just figured that I could do those while I still get the explosives and the tofu and stuff everyday. Thanks again.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Figured that you did the side quest for rewards after completing that side... Enjoy your run.

Mrfred

Thanks. I just noticed something I am confused about though. Wherever I am in the game it always shows up as game.php. However, when I copy the link to the orchard I get

Code:
bigisland.php?place=orchard&action=stand&pwd= [an alpha numeric code that changes every time]

Is part of this what I need?

heeheehee

Developer
Staff member
Yep, that's the URL you're looking for. (Mafia should automatically fill in the hash if you access it from the CLI, so you just need to paste up to that "stand". Someone correct me if I'm wrong.)

[game.php is the container page for KoL, if you're curious.]

Bale

Minion
Thanks. I just noticed something I am confused about though. Wherever I am in the game it always shows up as game.php. However, when I copy the link to the orchard I get

Code:
bigisland.php?place=orchard&action=stand&pwd= [an alpha numeric code that changes every time]

Is part of this what I need?

Mafia will fill in the rest if you use
Code:
visit_url("bigisland.php?place=orchard&action=stand&pwd")

And if i were to use that code in a relay script, how should i name it? "?" is not allowed. Now that i think, how can you make scripts to most locations if their urls are "adventure.php?snarfblat=x"?

Bale

Minion
Nobody ever makes a script to adventure.php. That's what adventure() and adv1() is for. I suppose that you could make a relay script to adventure.php, but I don't think that is really what you want to accomplish.

I have no idea what you're trying to do. Perhaps if you explained your problem someone could explain how to solve it.