Bug - Fixed Friar's blessing not correctly tracked when done via relay browser

Chez

I'm reporting this as a bug, although it may very well be a setting or something that I missed. If that's the case, my apologies.

When I get my daily Friar's blessing via the relay browser, the buttons on the Daily Deeds tab in the mafia window are not disabled.

Obtaining the blessing either by clicking on a button in Daily Deeds or via a CLI command correctly disables the buttons.

Not a huge deal by any means, just something I've noticed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also experience this. Note that if I click a Friar's button in Daily Deeds after having gotten a Friar's buff already via the relay browser, it correctly reports that I can't get two Friar's buffs and disables the button.

adeyke

This may also apply to the arena buffs. It's been a while since I tried those in the relay browser, so I could be misremembering or it could be something that's already been fixed since then. I'll try to test this tomorrow, if it hasn't been fixed or confirmed by someone else by that time.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 8275 fixes the friars issue.
It would be nice if people put individual bugs in individual bug reports. Now I have to go look at the arena before marking this fixed...