Daily Script

Hey, i just finished making a script to fullfill someons request. The request is
'(Get buffs from buffbot (Phat loot, empathy, snapper, polka and ode))

acquire 1 enchanted bean burrito ;

acquire 2 Hell ramen ;

eat 2 Hell ramen ;

eat 1 enchanted bean burrito ;

acquire 5 rockin' wagon ;

acquire 1 Dry Martini ;

drink 4 rockin' wagon ;

drink 1 Dry Martini ;

(Adventure at airship till turns run out, healing if needed using disconap be best I figure)

(Use all the chests)

(Get 2nd shot of ode from a buffbot)

Wait 60 seconds

drink 1 rockin' wagon'

I switched up some of the order but it will work the same i think... Anyway could you guys tell me if i messed up somewhere? Here is the script

ALSO:
It does require some modification where it calls for sending for buffs...Wasn't sure what the preference was and i figure the person was too lazy to even make the script the most he/she could do is edit it!

Attachments

• DailyScript.ash
    1.2 KB · Views: 194
  • DailyScript.txt
    479 bytes · Views: 200

Nightmist

Saw that request in the main thread... just curious though, why did you convert it into a ash script when a simple CLI script probably would of been sufficient (apart from waiting for the buffbot to respond, but your script doesnt wait anyway.)

Tips:

• [li]adventure * penultimate fantasy airship[/li]
    [li]wait SecondsToWait[/li]
    [li]When using "if" and a "=" remember to put "=="[/li]
    [li]Probably best to use a CLI script rather than masses of cli_execute (Just looks cleaner.)[/li]
    [li]ASH uses types like "$item[]" such, if your going to use item_amount() remember to use "$item[]"[/li]

OK, could you post where you are talking about? So you think that having 10+
cli_execute() comands is better than what i have?

Nightmist

[quote author=GhettoTrucker link=topic=495.msg2412#msg2412 date=1160096555]
OK, could you post where you are talking about? So you think that having 10+
cli_execute() comands is better than what i have?[/quote]
Uhh I said use a CLI script. Not use more cli_execute.
Code:
send # meat to Buffbot
send # meat to Buffbot
send # meat to Buffbot
send # meat to Buffbot
send # meat to Buffbot
wait 60
acquire 1 enchanted bean burrito
acquire 2 hell ramen
eat 2 hell ramen
eat 1 enchanted bean burrito
acquire 5 rockin' wagon
acquire 1 Dry Martini
drink 4 rockin' wagon
drink 1 Dry Martini
adventure * penultimate fantasy airship
use * penultimate fantasy chest
send # meat to Buffbot
wait 60
drink 1 rockin' wagon'
Then just set the autoheal to use disconap and save the above in a not .ash file. (Probably .txt used most)
Might be typo's but the idea is there, ASH can get overly messy//complex for simple things... Although using the acquire command rather then the buy command might get a little screwy if they dont actually want to use it... http://kolmafia.sourceforge.net/scripting.html#items (First command in that section)

OK, save it as a .txt not .ash? did i read that right?

Also... is it possible to incorporate ASH commands for the heal into the CLI script?

Nightmist

[quote author=GhettoTrucker link=topic=495.msg2416#msg2416 date=1160098971]
OK, save it as a .txt not .ash? did i read that right?

Also... is it possible to incorporate ASH commands for the heal into the CLI script?
[/quote]
I assume anything that doesn't end with ".ash", mafia will assume it is a CLI script. (Figured most people would be using .txt since it would be default for their text editor instead of making a new entry for something like ".cli")

Uhh what ash command for what heal? You can probably use the set command to set the preferences automatically instead of forcing the player to set the heal things... but if you mean do some "scripted" healing, not too sure.

lol...i'm still working on it! but in order to use a cli do you also have to scrictly use the .jar version of mafia? cause i have the .exe version!

dj_d

And if you want to include ash commands in a .txt/CLI script, just say
ash run_wombat();
or whatever. I think brackets work too, if memory serves:
ash {
wombat = item_amount($item[wombat]);
if (wombat > 0)
run_wombat();
}

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
You do realize that you responded to a post that was almost 2 1/2 years old, zezima? GhettoTrucker is long gone, I think.