Inventory, Some ToolTips

matt.chugg

Small override script for inventory, adds tooltips to the images for snowcones and candyhearts (using title tags). I can never remember which one is which!

Theres probably mafia functionality somewhere that renders this useless, but I was intruiged by the idea of override scripts so decided to write this to see how it works!

Theres a vague intention to add in many more useful ones as I think of them, not sure if theres going to be any "speed of page load" with too many replaces but I can't see any difference with the 12 I have currently.

Attachments

• inventory.ash
    1.7 KB · Views: 57

Muhandes

Does this still work? It might be interacting with something else, but together bad things happen with this installed when I equip items.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Does this still work? It might be interacting with something else, but together bad things happen with this installed when I equip items.

Considering CDMoyer changed a lot of stuff with the inventory after this was made, I wouldn't be surprised if it doesn't work.

matt.chugg

as lostcalpolydude says, probably not, looking at the source quickly,

the descitem js function now has 3 parameters , so this script will never find 'descitem(478583189);' however it just won't find it, it shouldn't actually break anything...

can you be more specific about the bad things?

i'll try and rewrite it later, but it might not even be worth the effort!

Muhandes

When this script is installed, whenever I equip something the equipment area is replaced by a box with "Results:". This makes mafia think you went naked.