I need help with putting stuff in my store...

I am taking efilnikufecin's lead, and trying to make my item handling script more server friendly.

The problem is, there are 11 (yes, that is ridiculous. It isn't even funny.) items that it just doesn't want to put in the store. They are the same items too...

So. For starters, if someone would be kind enough to either:

a) post what they think the full and correct URL for placing multiple items in a store is

OR

b) explain to me how to get ASH to put multiple items (not quantities now... Different items) into a store with 1 server hit

I would be most grateful.

Right now, I have given up for the night. Tomorrow I will try and get the exact list of troublesome items and see if it might be a fault with them, rather than my methods.

Thanks.

Nightmist

[quote author=Presto Ragu link=topic=224.msg1120#msg1120 date=1150528579]
a) post what they think the full and correct URL for placing multiple items in a store is[/quote]
Code:
managestore.php?
	- action=additem
	- pwd=
	- qty1-11=
	- item1-11=
	- price1-11=
Thats pulled from my URL list so it may be a bit out of date.
eg. managestore.php?action=additem&pwd&qty1=X&item1=X&price1=X&qty2=X&item2=X&price2=X...

Okay, so my URL isn't wrong...

I'm running the script again, and will get back here with the list of items that is driving me crazy.

EDIT:: I suddenly feel stupid. Apparently I was too tired last night to make sense of what was happening... The items that will not be put in my store are all gift items. :( And that is why they will not be placed in the store...

Next question to avoid making a whole new thread:

Is there any script detectable way to determing if an item is a quest item, or a gift item?

I am not asking for this functionality to be added to mafia, although it certainly would be welcome... Just checking.

To my knowledge their is no method of telling that is already written.

You should be able to build a data map of non-tradeable items, and use the "if(that contains this)" method where "this" is the item to test, and "that" is the data map.

I haven't actually used this method before so I cannot be sure of the results, but Veracity indicated this ability here: http://kolmafia.us/index.php/topic,184.0.html