Finding food//booze//spleen stats

Nightmist

Well this little script just returns the amount of fullness each item is.
I decided to use strings rather then "$item[]" because of the Chez Snootée foods which are not real items and so therefore made them "Incorrect inputs" for a $item[].
This ment me choosing between leaving them out... or forcing people to use a case sensitive string... I decided to use case sensitive string until I can figure out a way to get this to work "better".

Code:
food_fullness( "The foods name here");
Returns as a INT the fullness the food will take and will return 0 for a food item I have not listed in the script.

Since the script IS case sensitive and where I gathered my information (The Wiki) doesnt exactly have consistant capitals, I might later release a version that is all lowercase to reduce confusion. (Later though, im tired and going to bed for now)

I can easily add options for "Min Adv//Stat Gain" and "Max Adv//Stat Gain" with information based on the wiki as I compiled my food information quite a while ago and just updated it with foods I know have been added to KoL but that means my existing food list may be missing a few items and//or be inaccurate.

Edit: Ok well I have decided to just do this now and tah-dah, Test 01.ash is just the fullness, Test 03.ash is a script that has Fullness and Min//Max Adv//Stat gains.

Code:
food_fullness( "Food name here")
food_minadv( "Food name here")
food_maxadv( "Food name here")
food_minmus( "Food name here")
food_maxmus( "Food name here")
food_minmys( "Food name here")
food_maxmys( "Food name here")
food_minmox( "Food name here")
food_maxmox( "Food name here")
They are all INT returns.

Edit Again:
we now have booze... (Hahahaha yes I realise spleen probably would of been more helpful since booze already has a "drunkness" counter but its still useful for those that would like to know stats on booze or the drunkness they give before drinking it)

Code:
booze_drunkness( "Booze name here")
booze_minadv( "Booze name here")
booze_maxadv( "Booze name here")
booze_minmus( "Booze name here")
booze_maxmus( "Booze name here")
booze_minmys( "Booze name here")
booze_maxmys( "Booze name here")
booze_minmox( "Booze name here")
booze_maxmox( "Booze name here")
They are all INT returns.

Please note all foods and drinks are in lowercase in this version. (Version 05)
I also reorganised the data so they are now sorted in "Food then Booze" and then decending alphabetical order (So a certain food or booze is grouped together for easy editing).

Edit Again Again:
Code:
spleen_drunkness( "Spleen name here")
spleen_minadv( "Spleen name here")
spleen_maxadv( "Spleen name here")
spleen_minmus( "Spleen name here")
spleen_maxmus( "Spleen name here")
spleen_minmys( "Spleen name here")
spleen_maxmys( "Spleen name here")
spleen_minmox( "Spleen name here")
spleen_maxmox( "Spleen name here")
In version 06 we now have food//booze//spleen information based on wiki data, all lowercase names and returns as a INT.

Edit Again Again Again:
Code:
spleen_spleenness( "Spleen name here")
So version 07 really is a single word change to make it look more uniform... (spleen_drunkness) really didnt look right... XD minor change really... (Apart from the layout change... which was major...)

macman104

Re: Finding food fullness

Nightmist, your dedication to these scripts is truly impressive. I applaud your determination to this large amount of data entry, well done.

Re: Finding food fullness

I must say, this is great! I totally agree with MacMan104, that is a lot of data entry!

I just ran a program on both files, and switched every character A-Z to lowercase a-z.

Here is the results: