Max food/booze adventures from storage items

Sandiman

I recently a run, and I would like to get out of Ronin as quickly as possible (shocking, I know). To that end, I want to consume food and booze every day that gives me the greatest number of additional adventures. Because I don't feel like clicking eight hundred links every time I want to check what I should be eating/drinking, I wrote a script. I figure there are probably a few people out there who could make use of it, so here it is.

Essentially, this is like looking at the 'Food' and 'Booze' pages of KoLMafia's Item Manager, but this will also look at items in Hangk's Storage and/or your clan stash.

Comments/suggestions are welcome. Hope people get some use out of it.

Here's a sample output (the last 14 lines of output, in this case):
Code:
------ FOOD ------
extra-greasy slider (gain = 5; adv/full = 6.5; avail = 4; musc = 80-100; myst = 80-100; moxie = 80-100)
spectral pickle (gain = 4; adv/full = 5.875; avail = 10; musc = 25-34; myst = 25-34; moxie = 25-34)
bell-shaped Crimbo cookie (gain = 2; adv/full = 4.5; avail = 3; musc = 0; myst = 0; moxie = 0)
herbal stuffing (gain = 4; adv/full = 4.5; avail = 2; musc = 0; myst = 0; moxie = 70-75)
spooky lo mein (gain = 4; adv/full = 4.375; avail = 1; musc = 0; myst = 0; moxie = 33-34)
------ BOOZE ------
jar of fermented pickle juice (gain = 5; adv/full = 6.4; avail = 2; musc = 80-100; myst = 80-100; moxie = 80-100)
corpsetini (gain = 6; adv/full = 3.6666667; avail = 1; musc = 0; myst = 0; moxie = 72)
cup of primitive beer (gain = 1; adv/full = 3.5; avail = 107; musc = 50-65; myst = 0; moxie = 0)
Corpse Island iced tea (gain = 6; adv/full = 3.5; avail = 1; musc = 25; myst = 29; moxie = 26)
corpse on the beach (gain = 6; adv/full = 3.3333333; avail = 1; musc = 0; myst = 72; moxie = 0)
corpsedriver (gain = 6; adv/full = 3.3333333; avail = 1; musc = 72; myst = 0; moxie = 0)
-- Complete --

UPDATE 2009-01-10:
Bunch of modifications. I split "reportConsumables" into several files. "maxConsumables.ash" is now a library file containing a whole bunch of methods. These methods were updated from their original form to use the new fullness/inebriety format. The new methods also allow for custom sorting; the user can use the default sorting priority (average adventures, primary stat, fullness, number available), or the user can define their own sorting priority. "reportConsumables" is now a very simple program that runs with some basic inputs. "reportSimConsumables" is slightly modified program that reports a hypothetical level restriction. Its primary use is to help in ascension planning.

Attachments

• maxConsumables.ash
    14.2 KB · Views: 82
  • reportConsumables.ash
    1.7 KB · Views: 79
  • reportSimConsumables.ash
    2 KB · Views: 77

Sandiman

You're quite welcome. I've actually been toying around with some enhancements to the script, making it easily customizable and whatnot. I'll try to post the new versions within the next week or two.

dj_d

I'd love to see that. I have a private version I'm working on that weights statgain in to consideration, as well as the estimated mall price, then actually eats and drinks (breakfast and dinner both) based on a weighting of all factors. It can even go shopping for you for food you don't have already. If you post your new version, I'll try to merge & share.

Also on my todo list if you don't get there first... spleen items.