Scarehobo parts

tebee

If you haven't got the requisite pastamaster skills and need to use phials to do elemental damage to get the parts to make your scarehobos here is a little script that will make 10 of each.

You need to have confrontation cast on you to avoid the marketplace and you need to do enough damage to cause the parts to drop. You also need a fairly recent daily build that understands Hobopolis locations.

Attachments

• scareh.ash
    956 bytes · Views: 130

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
zomg, i was in the middle of writing this! I'll try it tomorrow =p (I'm doing solo hobopolis runs myself currently.)

tebee

If you're doing it solo you might want to add another round of 10 adventures without using any phials to make the skins. I assumed that in most clans there where enough people making these anyway

Muhandes

[quote author=tebee link=topic=1816.msg8568#msg8568 date=1216885958]
If you're doing it solo you might want to add another round of 10 adventures without using any phials to make the skins. I assumed that in most clans there where enough people making these anyway
[/quote]
You'd be surprised at the number of times we (KoLA) found ourselves at the end of the run with tons of anything but skins :)