Put on your PJs

arrggg

(hoping Tirian will see this)

Is there a script/Can someone make a script that puts on the best Adventures at rollover?

I keep forgetting to put on these things and want to make a batchfile to log in all my muti's and run the same script, so I don't need to worry about changing the scripts when I Ascend and such.

yuck foo

Here's the easy part... Time hat / pants / swords / chrome weapon.
Code:
# DOO DOO DOO-DOO, DOO-DOO, DOO-DOO, IT'S PAJAMA-TIME!

# equip hat...
if( item_amount( $item[time helmet] ) > 0 )
{
	equip_slot( $slot[hat], $item[time helmet] );
}

# equip pants...
if( item_amount( $item[time trousers] ) > 0 )
{
	equip_slot( $slot[pants], $item[time trousers] );
}

# equip weapons...
if( item_amount( $item[time sword] ) > 0 )
{
	equip_slot( $slot[weapon], $item[time sword] );
}

if( item_amount( $item[time sword] ) > 0 )
{
	equip_slot( $slot[off-hand], $item[time sword] );
}

if( current_equipment( $slot[weapon] ) != $item[time sword] )
{
	if( item_amount( $item[chrome crossbow] ) > 0 )
	{
		equip_slot( $slot[weapon], $item[chrome crossbow] );
	}
	if( item_amount( $item[chrome staff] ) > 0 )
	{
		equip_slot( $slot[weapon], $item[chrome staff] );
	}
	if( item_amount( $item[chrome sword] ) > 0 )
	{
		equip_slot( $slot[weapon], $item[chrome sword] );
	}
}

The WIKI says there are six accessories that will give extra turns at rollover...
-- plexiglass pocketwatch +3
-- imitation nice watch +3
-- stainless steel solitaire +2
-- dead guy's watch +1
-- tiny plastic tiny plastic bitchin' meatcar +1
-- tiny plastic Crimbo reindeer +1

You cannot wear more than one of each. A plexiglass pocketwatch can be combined with either of the other two watches. You cannot combine an imitation nice watch with a dead guy's watch. There are no combining restrictions with the non-watch accessories.

I'll have to think about it a bit, but right now, it's pajama-time for me.

Oh... I didn't test if you have the base stats to equip the items. I don't know what will happen if you don't. I'm currently in ronin and don't have any of the items in my backpack.

oowie: simpler than that:

rollover.txt
Code:
logon charname
outfit rollover
exit
charname is your character's name

rollover is a custom outfit you save on kol which contains your best equipment.

add the following task to your task scheduler
java -jar KoLmafia-7.3.jar --CLI script=scripts\rollover.txt
where it says "KoLmafia-7.3.jar" change that to the full path to kolmafia, and change the version as needed.

If you acquire an item which you would like to add to your rollover gear, then equip your rollover gear, change or add the item, then re-save it as "rollover" There really is no need for a major script to handle this.

Tirian

A more complex script does have its uses. If you are ascending a lot, then you don't really know what your outfit is from day to day. Maybe you can't wear your plexiglass pocketwatch on day one since it requires 75 moxie.

I'd also like to suggest that a rollover script would ideally have a lot more functionality than just changing clothes. I'd love to see something that made sure that you didn't let any Storage pulls go to waste if you are in ronin and ordered some buffs if you weren't. And ensured that you were as full and drunk (and maybe even spleened) as you could be.

Not having even a small fraction of the items involved, I can't really test it, but I did just make a script that leverages the "Puttin' on the Ritz" script that I published earlier. I'll stick it over there or somewhere in a few minutes.