Garden Support

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
I have blissfully ignored the gardens until the dragon teeth. Now that I have one, I wonder what support exists in scripts and mafia? What I am looking for is something that will tell me the state of the garden - what I would get if I picked it today? - and something that was rather insistent that I do something on Day 6 or whenever the garden "matures". I can also imagine something that basically summarizes the Wiki but tells me what I could make/create if I picked today. I would plug this into my login script and watch the gCLI output scroll by. Is there anything out there or do I roll my own? Thanks.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
get_campground() will list your current garden item and its status (along with other campground stuff). Since its return value is int [item], I decided to have it report -1 skeletons when you have the skulldozer fight ready. For anything besides the skulldozer, you can set breakfast to harvest it when the thing of your choice is ready.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
get_campground() will list your current garden item and its status (along with other campground stuff). Since its return value is int [item], I decided to have it report -1 skeletons when you have the skulldozer fight ready. For anything besides the skulldozer, you can set breakfast to harvest it when the thing of your choice is ready.

Thanks. That sounds like what I want.

Edit: And it is close enough that I'm using it. Thanks.

Last edited: