Make.meat.fast

drakmor

Thanks, works incredibly well now! I forgot about how mafia remembers or doesn't remember war stuff haha :p just surprising cuz I did my entire ascension in mafia, but hey works now :)

slyz

Developer
If you run Mafia from several different computers, don't forget to synch the /settings/<character>_pref.txt file between them. This way, Mafia won't "forget" anything :)

inverno

I'm getting an error:

> call scripts\farm.ash

Bad location value: "The Degrassi Knoll Bakery" (canadv.ash, line 280)

I guess the update broke it. I deleted all the knoll stuff from the canadv script and it's working fine.

Theraze

Yep. Using the latest version of CanAdv so that you can actually detect whether or not the Knoll is available... not a bug. Player using out of date mafia and breaking the script rather than wanting to support new KoL content? Bug. :D

puppy528

This script is awesome and amazing, and I realize that complaint I'm about to make is 100% my own stupid fault, but is there a way to make it so that it follows path restrictions? I've had my character since 2005, and the only booze it had ever had that entire time was a single Eggnotini on Crimbo Eve.... until I tried out your script and it had me drink several Open Sauce and Thistle Wine (shoving Eggnotini out of its "favorite booze" slot). I can't undo do that, and again, I blame myself completely, but is there a way to keep it from drinking more?
Thanks again for making this.

Theraze

Just change the eatdrink sections that mention inebriety_limit() to 0. For that matter, if you change all 4 i_l() bits to 0, you should avoid ever auto-drinking again. Probably. Safer to remove the overdrink line completely, but... eh, what do I know? :D

Winterbay

The overdrink line also fills you up in case you didn't eat a fortune cookie, but if you don't care about that then:
Change line 1181 to:
Code:
eatdrink(0,0,spleen_limit(),false,min(2000,results[0].meat * 0.75),5,1,1000,false); //Drink and spleen first, leave room for the sake

line 1223:
Code:
eatdrink(fullness_limit()-1,0,spleen_limit(),false,min(2000,results[0].meat * 0.5),5,1,1000,false); // Leave room for 1 fortune cookie

line 1225:
Code:
eatdrink(fullness_limit(),0,spleen_limit(),false,min(2000,results[0].meat  * 0.5),5,1,1000,false); // Leave room for 1 fortune cookie

and line 1430:
Code:
eatdrink(fullness_limit(), 0, spleen_limit(),false,min(2000, results[0].meat),5,1,1000,false);

YOu may also want to make sure that anything related to the sea is turned off or it will most likely drink a sake for you.

GGWithrow

September 13th 2013 - Mall Store Management

Has anyone else noticed that the script is having a hard time with the new mall store management system?

Will this script be updated to accommodate this change?

Winterbay

I have the code for this finalized. I just need to remember to not forget the USB-stick with that code on at work which I did on Friday. Will commit the change today.

GGWithrow

I have the code for this finalized. I just need to remember to not forget the USB-stick with that code on at work which I did on Friday. Will commit the change today.

I downloaded KoLmafia-12931.jar 10/22 @ 12:07am pacific time and checked out the svn.

When trying to run the script I received the following;

bafh.ash could not be found (farm.ash, line 6)

GGWithrow

Apparently you need to install THIS. I'm actually kinda surprised to discover that.

After installing bafh.ash and trying to run the script again I was presented with this;

Function 'origin_clan( )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (farm.ash, line 163)

Bale

Minion
That one puzzles me. Either it requires the use of a custom version of bafh whose identity I am unfamiliar with, or else the script is actually broken.

I think it may work if you go to line 163 and remove the parenthesis.

Winterbay

Oh... Sorry... I might have committed my personal local copy with things that are not fully automatically supported. I'll look at that when I get home (cannot access Sourceforge from work).