Character Info Toolbox

digitrev

148 pages is a lot of searching, so I'm just going to ask this here. Apologies if it's already been asked. For the tooltip text on the "increase rounds of buff" button, would it be possible to add the MP (or other resource) cost to it? Thanks.

Bale

Minion
Nobody has ever asked that before. It is however a lot trickier than you might think. I'll consider adding the feature when I have time to work through the trickiness.

digitrev

Awesome. This'll be really useful for runs where I need to be wary of meat (and hence aware of how much I might be signing myself up to spend to restore buffs). And at the beginning of my run, when I can't remember if it's Pride that costs 30 MP or Drescher.

sapph

Just installed CHIT. As soon as I refresh the relay browser window, I get the following error in CLI:
Bad item value: "encrypted micro-cassette recorder" (charpane.ash, line 2999)
It repeats (it appears) every time something causes the character pane to refresh (so a lot). It also appears to prevent CHIT from loading. Any thoughts? SVN says CHIT is at HEAD (r211) and Mafia is at 16.5. System is running Windows 8. Java is at 7_60.

Terrabull

Between this script and KoL's new top-pane I have practically no use for my old greasemonkey scripts anymore. I'm sure that's making KoL run faster. Thanks Bale (and anyone else who works on this.)

Bale

Minion
Next time ChIT is updated it will ask for permission to add a new file. I uploaded a new image to use for the Crimbo Shrub. I colorized it because the b&w image looks too much like a Golliwog. After someone pointed that out I couldn't stop seeing it and I found it disturbing.

If people dislike my colorized Crimbo Shrub or think they can colorize it better, please post here about it and I'll consider either reverting this change or altering it to suit people's preferences.

Or if y'know, you actually like my colorized Crimbo Shrub, please post that so I can be reassured that I did the right thing.

(My colorized Happy Medium was well received, but I admit that colorizing that was an entirely different situation.)

Last edited:

Fluxxdog

It doesn't look too healthy :/ It just looks... ill. Rather than just gripe, I threw together a recolor that should hopefully make it look more like a shrubbery.crshfxx.gif

Now excuse me while I take care of a tree. Anyone seen my herring?

Southwest

Bale, I really appreciate the sensitivity behind making this change. That said, I'd prefer to keep my Crimbo Shrub the original black and white--the colorized familiar breaks the experience for me. Could you possibly make this optional, or else tell me how I can revert the image myself?

Thanks a bunch.

Bale

Minion
Bale, I really appreciate the sensitivity behind making this change. That said, I'd prefer to keep my Crimbo Shrub the original black and white--the colorized familiar breaks the experience for me. Could you possibly make this optional, or else tell me how I can revert the image myself?

Thanks a bunch.

I think I'll add an option since apparently you are not the only one who feels this way. Give me a few hours to get around to it.

Bale

Minion

Thanks a bunch.

You can now restore the image to KoL's glorious B&W by copy/pasting the following command into the CLI:
zlib chit.familiar.anti-gollywog = false

Southwest

You can now restore the image to KoL's glorious B&W by copy/pasting the following command into the CLI:
zlib chit.familiar.anti-gollywog = false

Thanks for the option, and thanks again for the original option to anti-Golliwog the thing. :)