Character Info Toolbox

Bale

Minion
I thought of that, but it seems like way too much work so I'm only colorizing where there is a significant reason, like the Happy Medium and this.

Theraze

The obvious answer to the obvious solution is that he already has. They're just coloured black and white.

Lxndr

moving away from the golliwog...

I love the Semi-Rare helper! Is there any way I could somehow configure it to NOT show any semi-rares for places I have not yet unlocked? (examples include: mining gear, knob goblin gear, baa'baa'buran, giant's castle)

If this is too frustrating to code, no worries! But sometimes I forget which things I have open, and it messeswith me when I try for said semi-rare.

Bale

Minion
It already checks to see if the Hidden Temple is available for Baa'baa'bu'ran. If it was suggested inappropriately it is a bug and I would like to know if you unlocked that areas outside of Mafia. Do you know an exact case where that happened?

Checks for the others don't exist and I need to fix that oversight.

Lxndr

I don't play outside of Mafia.
I may hae jumped the gun on baa'baa'buran. I'll double check next time.

Also one tiny request: could we add Bram the Stoker to the potential suggestions?

Bale

Minion
Bram the Stoker is an awesome Rain Man target and pretty good as a fax, but by the time I've opened up the basement of the manor, there are few places left that I want to run -combat so he's kinda a weak semi-rare.

Do you often want to use one of your last semi-rares on him?

Lxndr

Looks like I was mixing up Baa'baa'buran with the Bad ASCII art. Baa's working fine.

(and yeah, I usually use one of my last SRs on Bram. Probably not a wise idea.)

mirrorshades

Seeing as the thread's currently been discussing Semi-rares. Is it possible to add a box to hide the SR popup? I was trying to use one of the links or other feature of CHiT when I had a SR up and I was frustrated because the SR picker that pops up was in my way. Thanks!

Love the CHiT and your work Bale. :)

Bale

Minion
Feature already exists. Copy/paste the following into your CLI (and hit enter):

zlib chit.helpers.semirare = false

You're welcome. It's always nice to hear that.

Razorsoup

In KoL vanilla, in the character pane, there is a link to "http://www.kingdomofloathing.com/main.php?action=minicrimbot" when you are using the Mini-Crimbot familiar. This page allows you to configure the Mini-Crimbot. It would be nice if CHIT could include this link somewhere/somehow as I cannot seem to find any other way (in KoL) to get to that page.

Bale

Minion
There isn't enough information on the wiki yet that I can decide if I want to buy such an expensive familiar. I'm much more interested in spending my credits on the skills. Thanks for the link, but I'd also like to know how it is labeled in the charpane and stuff.

Perhaps you could show me a screenshot of what this looks like so that I could decide what it would look like in ChIT.

Razorsoup

Here's the sidebar stuff:
mini-crimbot sidebar.png
The link that says "(configure)" is not surprisingly the link I gave in the previous post. This seems to lead to a choice adventure (looks like it's #1025). There are three parts with four choices each. Here are four screenshots showing these options:
mini-crimbot options 1.pngmini-crimbot options 2.pngmini-crimbot options 3.pngmini-crimbot options 4.png

Clicking the first button cycles through the four choices for that part, clicking the second cycles...you get the picture. Selecting "that'll do nicely" exits the choice.

Bale

Minion
It doesn't need a password hash? (Grimstone Golem's talk command needed a hash, but the Reanimator's talk command did not.)

That's all I need to know. Thank you. I'll add it to SVN tomorrow, when KoLmafia doesn't give me an error for checking for a Mini-Crimbot familiar.

Last edited:

Razorsoup

It doesn't need a password hash? (Grimstone Golem's talk command needed a hash, but the Reanimator's talk command did not.)

That's all I need to know. Thank you. I'll add it to SVN tomorrow, when KoLmafia doesn't give me an error for checking for a Mini-Crimbot familiar.

I don't think it needs a password hash. Of course, I'm not sure how to know for certain if it does need it. I can visit "main.php?action=minicrimbot" directly and get the configuration stuff.

Also, probably should have included this before but this is from the source for the configure link.
Code:
<font size=2>(<a target=mainpane href=main.php?action=minicrimbot>configure</a>)</font>

Thank you for looking at this.

Bale

Minion
Done. I hope someone with a mini-crimbot will update and let me know if it works.

PS. Should I acquire one?