bumcheekcend.ash - A zero setup semi-automated ascension script!

halfvoid

as seen in the editor.

Code:
[ default ]
consult smartishstasis.ash
"if hascombatitem Divine Blowout"
"use Divine Blowout"
"endif"
"if hascombatitem Divine Noisemaker"
"use Divine Blowout"
"endif"
"if hascombatitem Divine Can of Silly String"
"use Divine Blowout"
"endif"
attack with weapon

edit: nvm. i see the error now. urg.

Last edited:

Theraze

Heh. Also, you could remove the endif between your divines... may as well run it as one contiguous check, save 2 lines. :)

jasonharper

Developer
The use of raw macro commands in a CCS (which DON'T require the quote marks unless they would be otherwise interpreted by mafia) obviously only works if the combat is submitted as a macro - which is guaranteed not to be the case if you have a "consult" command in the CCS.

Rinn

Developer
The script tries to casts lasagna bandages when fighting gremlins, which causes a pretty bad infinite loop if you the character doesn't have that skill. I've also found that it's pretty difficult to survive as a moxie class when plinking, gremlins, not really sure if there's a good solution to that in hardcore, and I'm fine with losing fights although if you can figure it out running away might be a better option then getting beaten up.

Last edited:

bumcheekcity

Are there plans for implementing feature like checking for the needed items in the storage ? Something like using the "pullable/buyable" option when maximizing stats. The whole thing should be optional, of course, so that it doesn't screw up pull limit too much.

Other than occasional loop the script throws itself in and other minor troubles, this script is great. Best wishes in developing it even further!

Yes. There are plans not to do this. Pulling items is left to the user, and will always be. The script officially doesn't support softcore, though I'll make a few tweaks if it's really big breakage and it's no major trouble for me to do so.

halfvoid

The use of raw macro commands in a CCS (which DON'T require the quote marks unless they would be otherwise interpreted by mafia) obviously only works if the combat is submitted as a macro - which is guaranteed not to be the case if you have a "consult" command in the CCS.

I think smartstasis submits its own macro now. I could be wrong. Is there a way to do this without having to throw together a consult script of my own with just those commands in it. Consult scripts go way over my head, as much as i love them.

tgetgel

Code:
[ default ]
"use Divine Blowout"
"endif"
"use Divine Blowout"
"endif"
"use Divine Blowout"
"endif"
attack with weapon

How would this look if you had funkslinging? "Use Divine Blowout && Divine Can of Silly String"

Theraze

The big issue with what you quoted is that it uses divine blowout regardless which of the 3 divine items are possessed... :D

halfvoid

The big issue with what you quoted is that it uses divine blowout regardless which of the 3 divine items are possessed... :D

i saw that immediately after i posted it. already changed those in the script. its just working around or making it into its own consult script is what i need help with.

halfvoid

v .17
set stocking mimic for 100% run with the relay script.
still switches to mini hipster to level in the hidden temple after finishing the friars

Code:
[259] Friar Ceremony Location
Taint cleansed.
BCC:     We have completed the stage [friars] and need to set it as so.
bcasc_stage_friars     => 10
BCC: We have completed the stage [friars].
BCC:     We have not completed the stage [friarssteel].
Searching for     "hair spray"...
Purchasing hair spray (5 @ 24)...
You     acquire hair spray (5)
You spent 120 Meat
Purchases complete.
Using     5 hair spray...
You acquire an effect: Butt-Rock Hair (duration: 15     Adventures)
Finished using 5 hair spray.
Mood swing complete.
When     I run low on Butt-Rock Hair, use 5 hair spray
When I run low on     Butt-Rock Hair, use 5 hair spray
When I run low on The Moxious     Madrigal, cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal
When I run low on Butt-Rock Hair,     use 5 hair spray
When I run low on The Magical Mojomuscular Melody,     cast 1 The Magical Mojomuscular Melody
When I run low on The Moxious     Madrigal, cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal
When I run low on Butt-Rock Hair,     use 5 hair spray
When I run low on Disco State of Mind, cast 1 Disco     Aerobics
When I run low on The Magical Mojomuscular Melody, cast 1 The     Magical Mojomuscular Melody
When I run low on The Moxious Madrigal,     cast 1 The Moxious Madrigal
Mood swing complete.
Need     to Level up a bit to get at least 77 buffed Primestat This means getting 5     Primestat.
Conditions list cleared.
Condition added:     Substats: 0 / 0 / 340
Substats: 0 / 0 / 340
Putting Tubesock the     Stocking Mimic back into terrarium...
Taking Dandy Warhol the     Mini-Hipster out of terrarium...

Request 1 of 16 (Woods: Hidden     Temple) in progress...

[259] Hidden Temple
Encounter: peeved     roommate
Strategy: C:\Documents and Settings\halfvoid\My     Documents\kolmafia\ccs\divine.ccs [default]
Round 0: halfvoid wins     initiative!
Round 1: halfvoid executes a macro!
Round 1: halfvoid     casts SUCKERPUNCH!
You gain 2 Mysteriousness
You lose 19 hit points
Round     2: halfvoid casts SUCKERPUNCH!
You gain 51 Meat.
You lose 20 hit     points

Winterbay

i saw that immediately after i posted it. already changed those in the script. its just working around or making it into its own consult script is what i need help with.

Take a look at the spamattack.ash consult script that is lurking in the forums somewhere (I'm tool lazy to do a search for you). It is a very simple consult script that sends off "attack" as a macro and can be used after another consult script to macrofy the rest of the battle. I've modified mine slightly to use a higher level of attack if I'm likely to sustain damage above a threshold. It is quite obvious what it does so should be adaptable with your commands in mind.

PadainFain

Can someone help me out here? I'm in harcore and the script keeps getting stuck trying to pull items from storage!? Is there some setting I need to change?
My multi is in softcore but I've not run into this before...

Version 0.17

Maximizing...
960 combinations checked, best score 187.0
Pulling items from storage...
0 pulls remaining,0 budgeted for automatic use.
Pulling items from storage...
You need 1 more El Sombrero De Lopez to continue.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
What version of KoLmafia are you running? The change to the account menu made us unable to recognize that you were in hardcore, but that should be fixed in recent builds.

halfvoid

Take a look at the spamattack.ash consult script that is lurking in the forums somewhere (I'm tool lazy to do a search for you). It is a very simple consult script that sends off "attack" as a macro and can be used after another consult script to macrofy the rest of the battle. I've modified mine slightly to use a higher level of attack if I'm likely to sustain damage above a threshold. It is quite obvious what it does so should be adaptable with your commands in mind.

Found it.

Code:
buffer spamact(string whattodo) {
   return visit_url("fight.php?action=macro&macrotext=mark mafiafinal\n"+whattodo+"\ngoto mafiafinal");
}

void main(int initround, monster foe, string page) {
   page = spamact("attack");
}

Now I have no idea where to insert the divine usage code.

Code:
"use Divine Blowout"
"endif"
"use Divine Noisemaker"
"endif"
"use Divine Can of Silly String"
"endif"

and after testing it last night by manually making a stasis ccs "i.e. special action, suckerpunch x10, divine usage code, attack" it only works with the endif after every set of divine items.

i'm trying to run a 100% stocking mimic hardcore run, where mana and meat aren't as much of an issue and would love to be able to stasis first with smartishstasis, then launch the divine items, then finish off with attacks.

slyz

Developer
Code:
buffer spamact(string whattodo) {
   return visit_url("fight.php?action=macro&macrotext=mark mafiafinal\n"+whattodo+"\ngoto mafiafinal");
}

void main(int initround, monster foe, string page) {
   string macro;
   macro += "if hascombatitem Divine Blowout;"
   macro += "use Divine Blowout;"
   macro += "endif;"
   macro += "if hascombatitem Divine Noisemaker;"
   macro += "use Divine Noisemaker;"
   macro += "endif;"
   macro += "if hascombatitem Divine Can of Silly String;"
   macro += "use Divine Can of Silly String;"
   macro += "endif;"
   page = spamact( macro );
   page = spamact( "attack" );
}
This will submit a macro that keeps using divines until they run out, then attack.

EDIT: this might loop a lot... but KoL Combat Macros should abort if they do nothing, so maybe it works anyway. Tell me how it goes =)

Last edited:

halfvoid

Awesome slyz! I'll give this a try after rollover tonight. I've been having such a hard time trying to figure things like this out because i'm simultaneously learning python. leaps and bounds different from ash.