The latest Daily Build

fewyn

Administrator
Staff member
>_>

BUILD FAILED
/home/kolmafia/svn/build.xml:330: The following error occurred while executing t his line:
/home/kolmafia/svn/build.xml:144: Class not found: ${build.compiler}

Theraze

Yeah... the latest version hardcodes its compiler check. May need a fallback... some people with macs are having the same issues.

Not sure why I never posted earlier, up until now I'd just been using a modified build file.

After running "ant jsmooth" it makes me a nice and shiny KoLmafia#.exe.
But attempting to run again fails... the jsmooth file has been deleted.
So I'd have to go fetch it from the garbage to run again.

I circumvented this by adding a few copy lines to build, but I'm wondering if there's something else at hand or maybe just some other way to go about it.
Here are the changes I made to make it work for me.

Attachments

• Jsmoothfix.patch
    810 bytes · Views: 22

Winterbay

Why not just use the .jar instead? That said I think that perhaps there will be a new "real" version of Mafia rather soon as well.

Theraze

Spiffy. I won't be using them, but it should reduce how many people try to use 3 month old builds. :D Thanks fewyn!

hello

Dumb Question...

Yea.. Where can I find the scripts folder if I'm using a Mac? I can't seem to find it ><

tebee

The .exe on the builds page seems to be way out of date - it appears to be r8934 - is the build for it not working again?

slyz

Developer
It should probably be removed from the page, as I guess that would take less time than to fix the build process?

Theraze

Yeah... it's 2 major mafia versions back, still 14.3 on it. Not sure why it's not building... just tested and ant jsmooth still properly builds exe versions for me.