One-Click Level: Automatically gain 1 level.

CKtheFat

I ended up deleting the lines but also had to reassign the index values so there were no gaps left over form removing the Castle. Still easy enough.

That was after I redownloaded the two files. I must have had an old version... from 2010 I think.

Bale

Minion
I was wondering why you'd need to reassign the index values so I took a look at this script.

The heck? Why does this script use arrays instead of maps? There's this whole thing where the script finds array size by looking for the first empty location in the array instead of just using a map and doing a foreach. Is there a reason for that extra complication? I mean, dj_d used to write some strange code, but he knew how to use maps so I am wondering if someone can figure out why he did it that way?

CKtheFat, there appears to be a better version of the script (using maps) called LevelUpRewrite HERE. I bet that Theraze is using that version which is why he didn't have to reassign the index values. It might be better in other ways as well.

Orie

Hi all,
I tried running this script, and the CLI printed "LevelUp.ash has too many matches".
Any ideas? It'd save me from the grinding when I have to wait to get new council quests.
Thanks.