OCD Inventory control

Bale

Minion
The negative 1 meat thing happens when mafia fails to get a price when checking the mall. I've only seen that happen before during serious lag so I figured it was a minor problem that doesn't cause any serious trouble. I cannot imagine why you are having that problem for so many items. Did it happen again after you quit and restarted mafia?

I still have no idea why sellbot is having trouble. Please attach your OCD_data file so I can peruse it. Maybe there is a clue there.

Lxndr

Quitting and restarting did take care of the negative 1 meat problem. Sellbot is still have issues.

Does your mall multi actually have access to the mall?

Yes.

Also: I think I attached my appropriate file?

Attachments

• OCDdata_Noobness.txt
    34.8 KB · Views: 205
Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Nope. No idea why you cannot send items to sellbot, but could you try something for me, please.

Try closeting most of the items that it wants to send to sellbot and see if it works. If that still fails, then closet all and uncloset one different item and see if it sends that item to sellbot. If that works, continue to try various combos and see if it might have something to do with quantity or a particular item that causes trouble.

jwylot

I've recently started getting an error after OCD has finished autoselling.....
Code:
Items sold.
Waiting for more items to kBay "Buy my stuff" 2 Microplushie: Bropane @ 3, 1 Microplushie: Ermahgerdic Acid @ 3, 1 Microplushie: Fauxnerditide @ 3, 3 Microplushie: Gothochondria @ 3, 5 Microplushie: Hippylase @ 3, 1 Microplushie: Hipsterine @ 3, 1 Microplushie: Hobomosome @ 3, 6 Microplushie: Otakulone @ 3, 4 Microplushie: Sororitrate @ 3, 2 slime convention swag bag @ 3,502, 1 stuffed can of asparagus @ 0
Unexpected error, debug log printed.
Script execution aborted

I'm attaching the debug log and would be overjoyed if someone could help me out. Thanks.

Attachments

• DEBUG_20121229.txt
    7 KB · Views: 37

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I'm surprised that didn't trigger a "Map modified within foreach" error. Which means that something in mafia probably needs changing to catch that, but something in the script around line 312 maybe also needs changing.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
That error is supposed to be printed in response to a ConcurrentModificationException, which is what the debug log shows happened. I didn't read through the code too closely though.

It's possible that r11740 has something to do with this.

Bale

Minion
Please report it as a Mafia bug if the error did not occur in r11733. (Though r11734 seems like an odd revision to cause a bug like this one.)

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The necessary condition to reach that part of the script is having fewer than 4 items to send to kbay for listing (but at least 1). If you see it again with 11740+, then open up a bug report as Bale suggests.

jwylot

Oh this is odd.....I tried earlier versions as far as r11710 and I get the same error. OTOH, my other character which runs from the same folder doesn't exhibit this behaviour so it seems unlikely to be a kolmafia or script issue. Something else is going on. I changed the settings to my other character's data files and still got the error. I'm not sure what else I should be looking at.

roippi

Developer
It's like lost says. You need a very specific set of items to reach that bit of code. It has nothing to do with any recent mafia commits, though it would be nice if r11740 fixed it.

Post a bug thread.

Lxndr

Nope. No idea why you cannot send items to sellbot, but could you try something for me, please.

Try closeting most of the items that it wants to send to sellbot and see if it works. If that still fails, then closet all and uncloset one different item and see if it sends that item to sellbot. If that works, continue to try various combos and see if it might have something to do with quantity or a particular item that causes trouble.

send gift to sellbot: 4 bag of airline peanuts, 1 Jack-in-the-box, 3 personalized birthday cake, 10 personalized coffee mug, 17 stick-on eyebrow piercing, 1 white balloon

That just worked....

I went through the rest of my inventory and wound up with this:

send gift to sellbot: 1 brick, 18 cheap studded belt, 8 joybuzzer, 6 mood ring, 4 x-ray specs

The message didn't send for some reason.

will try with combinations thereof.

Edit again:

Failing on '1 brick.'

Last edited:

Winterbay

send gift to sellbot: 4 bag of airline peanuts, 1 Jack-in-the-box, 3 personalized birthday cake, 10 personalized coffee mug, 17 stick-on eyebrow piercing, 1 white balloon

That just worked....

Well, yes, but that was more than 4 items.

Bale

Minion
In the end, it seems as though it was failing on the brick item.

I just tried to send a brick with KoL. I am no longer surprised that my script failed to send the brick. This is most peculiar. It is a gift item, but... Huh. Dunno what to make of it.

I guess my script will need special handling for bricks.