missingManuel.ash - Yet Another Manuel Script!

Erich

> call scripts/missingManuel.ash

Bad monster value: "The Darkness (blind)" (missingManuel.ash, line 105)

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
I see them in monsters.txt - but with nothing other than the name, which will make them not be entered.

I wonder why?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
It was an unintentional result of using Darzil's file with updated initiative and phylum values. Lots of extra tabs were added, so all of them got removed.

It's simple enough to add those tabs back, but I can't actually tell what KoL monster Servant of Lord Flameface refers to so I can try to add more to that line.

Darzil

Developer
It was an unintentional result of using Darzil's file with updated initiative and phylum values. Lots of extra tabs were added, so all of them got removed.

It's simple enough to add those tabs back, but I can't actually tell what KoL monster Servant of Lord Flameface refers to so I can try to add more to that line.

Oopsie.

Not sure what you are wanting on Servant of Lord Flameface, but I think it was this : http://kol.coldfront.net/thekolwiki/index.php/Fire_Servant.

Erich

One more!

[The Nemesis' Lair]
Lumpy, the Sinister Sauceblob (Inner Sanctum) (3)

[Unsorted]
lumpy, the sinister sauceblob (1)

Total creatures: 1101

(correct # as of 5/13/13 is 1100)

Theraze

Isn't that a standard thing due to disambiguation? Disappears after you quit and it refreshes the mafia monsters list.

Croft

I'm still seeing
Bad monster value: "Servant Of Lord Flameface" (missingManuel.ash, line 108)
and after deleting that line
Bad monster value: "The Darkness (blind)" (missingManuel.ash, line 108)
with r12105.

Bale

Minion
Turing, two questions.

One: Have you considered migrating missingManuel to SVN?

Two. Ae you planning to fix your fuzzy matching warnings?

KoLmafia said:
Changing "Hank North Photojournalist" to "Hank North\, Photojournalist" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 158)
Changing "Herman East Relivinator" to "Herman East\, Relivinator" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 158)
Changing "Heimandatz Nacho Golem" to "Heimandatz\, Nacho Golem" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 165)
Changing "Safari Jack Small-Game Hunter" to "Safari Jack\, Small-Game Hunter" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 165)
Changing "Gorgolok the Demonic Hellseal" to "Gorgolok\, the Demonic Hellseal" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Gorgolok the Infernal Seal (The Nemesis' Lair)" to "Gorgolok\, the Infernal Seal (The Nemesis' Lair)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Gorgolok the Infernal Seal (Volcanic Cave)" to "Gorgolok\, the Infernal Seal (Volcanic Cave)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Lumpy the Demonic Sauceblob" to "Lumpy\, the Demonic Sauceblob" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Lumpy the Sinister Sauceblob (The Nemesis' Lair)" to "Lumpy\, the Sinister Sauceblob (The Nemesis' Lair)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Lumpy the Sinister Sauceblob (Volcanic Cave)" to "Lumpy\, the Sinister Sauceblob (Volcanic Cave)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Somerset Lopez Demon Mariachi" to "Somerset Lopez\, Demon Mariachi" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Somerset Lopez Dread Mariachi (The Nemesis' Lair)" to "Somerset Lopez\, Dread Mariachi (The Nemesis' Lair)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Somerset Lopez Dread Mariachi (Volcanic Cave)" to "Somerset Lopez\, Dread Mariachi (Volcanic Cave)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Stella the Demonic Turtle Poacher" to "Stella\, the Demonic Turtle Poacher" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Stella the Turtle Poacher (The Nemesis' Lair)" to "Stella\, the Turtle Poacher (The Nemesis' Lair)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "Stella the Turtle Poacher (Volcanic Cave)" to "Stella\, the Turtle Poacher (Volcanic Cave)" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 166)
Changing "tacobuilding elf" to "Tacobuilding Crimbo Elf" would get rid of this message (missingManuel.ash, line 178)

I love this script, so I ask these questions in hopes you'll make it better so everyone uses it.

Turing

I have no idea how to migrate it to SVN. I'll have to read up on that.

I'll see what I can do about the fuzzy matching warnings.

I'm a bit swamped with work right now. I'll try to make some time for this during the weekend.

Bale

Minion
One more thing, a minor bug report. A new monster called the QuickBASIC Elemental is a new ultra rare and thus has no factoids. You can remove it from consideration.

Turing

Version 1.14 is up.

Removed the new UR, and fixed the warnings.

It now reporting 1114 monsters, and apparently there are 1118 now? Are these missing from Mafia's monster list?