Make.meat.fast

Mmkay, now it's complaining again. It presents me with the error:
PHP:
Error - no location found where you can adventure.
My character is a level 15 seal clubber, and I've downloaded the latest version of canadv.ash. Help please....

Winterbay

The threshold is used to decide if you can survive in the area. It is a variable you set to indicate how risky you want to be.
The check looks like:
Code:
(get_safemox(l) + to_int(vars["threshold"])) < my_buffedstat($stat[moxie])
i.e. if teh safe moxie of the level plus your threshold is lower than your buffed moxie it is safe to be there. So unless your moxie was lower than like 15 you really should at least get somewhere...

You can try by setting farm_staySafe to false since that should give you access to all available locations. If that doesn't help then something is really wrong.

CRennings

I thought I'd point out an interesting, and rather hilarious bug I got today. I ran the script (latest version) in simulate mode, and was told that I should adventure in the fun house, where I should expect approximately 4,082,035 meat per adventure. I'm not sure exactly how that happened, but I wish it were true.

Winterbay

Just for further laughs: What did it say was the best monster in the zone?
The most likely reason is that one of the items that drop in the fun-house have 5 or less stores that sell it and the highest one is generally that annoying store that sells items for 987654321 meat which screws with a lot of automated things when the amount of stores that hold an item goes down enough...

Edit: Just did this little code snippet to see what it could've been but there is nothing like that right now :(
Code:
> ash foreach mon,mob in get_monsters(to_location("fun house")) { print(""); print("Monster " + mob + " has the following drops:"); foreach index, rec in item_drops_array(mob) {print(rec.drop + " is worth " + mall_price(rec.drop));}}

Monster Bugbear-In-The-Box has the following drops:
box is worth 690
bugbear beanie is worth 70
bugbear bungguard is worth 70

Monster Disease-In-The-Box has the following drops:
box is worth 690
disease is worth 100

Monster Lemon-In-The-Box has the following drops:
box is worth 690
lemon is worth 70

Monster Scary Clown has the following drops:
big red clown nose is worth 100
bloody clown pants is worth 120
long skinny balloon is worth 100
big bass drum is worth 100
clown skin is worth 100
polka-dot bow tie is worth 7700
empty greasepaint tube is worth 0

Monster Shaky Clown has the following drops:
bloody clown pants is worth 120
big red clown nose is worth 100
bottle of gin is worth 100
bottle of rum is worth 100
bottle of tequila is worth 200
bottle of whiskey is worth 111
bottle of vodka is worth 116
boxed wine is worth 100
clown skin is worth 100

Monster Creepy Clown has the following drops:
acid-squirting flower is worth 250
clown shoes is worth 120
foolscap fool's cap is worth 400
clown skin is worth 100
big bass drum is worth 100

Monster The Clownlord Beelzebozo has the following drops:

Last edited:

Theraze

I think I might have had this bug before... Using zarqon's goal checker on my goget alias told me to go to the fun house for... something completely unrelated. But it was a few weeks back, so I can't remember what was the bugged search. Guess I should try to remember next time and track it down...

CRennings

It had told me to try for the disease in the box, which, of course, had drops selling for 100 in the mall. I ran it a second time and got the same results. I'll try again today on a different character.

EDIT: Yep, still getting told to farm diseases.

Last edited:

CRennings

Farm.ash said:
Best location is Fun House with the command line 'item drop,switch Piano Cat{Peeled Eyeballs};'. Expected value is 5485245. The best monster there is Disease-In-The-Box, who is worth 14400022 meat.

DROP: box worth 15000000. Drop rate is 20% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 64%
DROP: bugbear beanie worth 35. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: bugbear bungguard worth 35. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
Monster Bugbear-In-The-Box has 3 drop(s):
MEAT: base drop is 15 meat with a modifier of 136% and familiar bonus of 0 results in a drop of 35 meat.
Total of 3 drops. Monster worth is 9600057 and frequency is 16.
DROP: box worth 15000000. Drop rate is 30% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 96%
DROP: disease worth 22. Drop rate is 40% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 100%
Monster Disease-In-The-Box has 2 drop(s):
MEAT: base drop is 0 meat with a modifier of 136% and familiar bonus of 0 results in a drop of 0 meat.
Total of 2 drops. Monster worth is 14400022 and frequency is 16.
DROP: box worth 15000000. Drop rate is 20% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 64%
DROP: lemon worth 682000. Drop rate is 50% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 100%
Monster Lemon-In-The-Box has 2 drop(s):
MEAT: base drop is 0 meat with a modifier of 136% and familiar bonus of 0 results in a drop of 0 meat.
Total of 2 drops. Monster worth is 10282000 and frequency is 16.
DROP: big red clown nose worth 25. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: bloody clown pants worth 60. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: long skinny balloon worth 22. Drop rate is 40% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 100%
DROP: big bass drum worth 22. Drop rate is 4% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 12%
DROP: clown skin worth 45. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
Pickpocket only items are only considered for Disco bandits.
DROP: empty greasepaint tube not evaluated due to being a bounty item
Monster Scary Clown has 7 drop(s):
MEAT: base drop is 26 meat with a modifier of 136% and familiar bonus of 0 results in a drop of 61 meat.
Total of 7 drops. Monster worth is 126 and frequency is 16.
DROP: bloody clown pants worth 60. Drop rate is 15% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 48%
DROP: big red clown nose worth 25. Drop rate is 15% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 48%
DROP: bottle of gin worth 35. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: bottle of rum worth 35. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: bottle of tequila worth 240. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: bottle of whiskey worth 115. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: bottle of vodka worth 35. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: boxed wine worth 35. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: clown skin worth 45. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
Monster Shaky Clown has 11 drop(s):
MEAT: base drop is 20 meat with a modifier of 136% and familiar bonus of 0 results in a drop of 47 meat.
Total of 11 drops. Monster worth is 257 and frequency is 16.
DROP: acid-squirting flower worth 250. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: clown shoes worth 60. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: foolscap fool's cap worth 450. Drop rate is 10% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 32%
DROP: big bass drum worth 22. Drop rate is 4% with a modifier of 222% so actual freq is 12%
Monster Creepy Clown has 7 drop(s):
MEAT: base drop is 30 meat with a modifier of 136% and familiar bonus of 0 results in a drop of 70 meat.
Total of 7 drops. Monster worth is 329 and frequency is 16.
Monster The Clownlord Beelzebozo has 1 drop(s):
Total of 1 drops. Monster worth is 0 and frequency is 0.
Average meat from combats is 5485245
Average meat from noncombats (hardcoded) is 0
Combat rate is 100
Total of 7 monsters; meat per adventure is 5485245
Best monster is Disease-In-The-Box, worth 14400022.

Success: Update successful -- 396 prices updated.
All done! Goodnight.

Evidently boxes are worth 15000000. I'm guessing that it's a parenthesis issue, since the first result for box, without a parenthesis is the Alice's army booster box, worth at the time of this writing, 15000000.

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Do you have "Share recent Mall price data with other users" checked? That seems like it would have fixed things by now, even if boxes were briefly way overpriced.

CRennings

I do, and so far as I can tell, that is not the cause of the problem. Is the parenthesis thing a problem with my settings, or the script itself, or am I way off base?

Theraze

Are you using the latest daily build? There was a build about a week ago or so that didn't do exact mall searches, so searching for cherry would buy black cherry soda instead, etc.

CRennings

I'm not sure what exactly I did, but by going though and deleting many of my auto set preferences in an attempt to get eatdrink to work properly today, I no longer have this problem. I thought the fuzzy search matches was a default preference?

Winterbay

I'm not sure what exactly I did, but by going though and deleting many of my auto set preferences in an attempt to get eatdrink to work properly today, I no longer have this problem. I thought the fuzzy search matches was a default preference?

It is, but there was a few builds that made it so that searching for say "cherry" gave you "cherry soda", it is very possible that searching for "box" then gave you "Alice's army booster box". Updating to a more recent build should've solved that problem though.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Updated version of farm.ash in 2011_07_31.zip here. Changes are Winterbay's (Thanks!) to better handle familiars and players who don't have them.