MacGuffin 2.0 -- level 11 quest, automated

Tipmon

it said i cant get to the F'c'le even though i can and i have the outfit so i manually changed my outfit to the one i needed to get in and i ran the script again and then it would adventure there even though it said i couldnt.....it would be nice if it could change the outfit so it could do those things and maybe it could and one of the new updates wouldnt let it anymore, anyway really nice script

hello

I have a problem...it says 'Unable to determine 'nature' stone. You may have to identify the stones yourself.' and also 'WARNING: Mafia is not set to automatically ID stone spheres!'

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.

zarqon

This happened because you never figured out which sphere is which, so naturally he script isn't able to know which sphere to plug in where. (Which is why the script prints that warning before starting.) If you had set mafia to auto-detect spheres (you can do this in the Adventure tab), you probably would have gotten all of your spheres detected by the time you finished the Hidden City.

it said i cant get to the F'c'le even though i can and i have the outfit so i manually changed my outfit to the one i needed to get in and i ran the script again and then it would adventure there even though it said i couldnt.....it would be nice if it could change the outfit so it could do those things and maybe it could and one of the new updates wouldnt let it anymore, anyway really nice script
agreed :]

okay, so today I finished this quest. I had trouble with the Desert; it couldn't seem to get the riding hooks. I got "Can't obtain riding hooks!" and had to do that part manually.

icefall5

I have a problem...it says 'Unable to determine 'nature' stone. You may have to identify the stones yourself.' and also 'WARNING: Mafia is not set to automatically ID stone spheres!'

Is there any way to fix this? Thanks.
I have this same problem, but where in the Adventure tab is this option? I can't find it anywhere. Sorry for the noob question!

Bale

Minion
Upper-right, in the combat section. It's called "special" and is under "action". Click there and learn.

Raven434

Something seems to have changed recently...

The script is set to NOT fight bosses, but on 2 multis, I have fought both Spooky and Awkward via mafia, with epic failure.

:-(

This is what the MacGuffin script has:

boolean buyratchets = false; // whether or not to allow purchasing tomb ratchets

boolean fightbosses = false; // whether the script should fight Dr. Awkward / Lord Spookyraven

Is there somewhere else I might have overridden that?

I use BBB and I didn't see anything in that. 'zlib vars' don't look different either.

Thanks.

zarqon

The script prints an abort message before you fight the boss if fightbosses is false. A bit ago, that changed to vprint(), and recently, vprint() was changed to use exit instead of abort().

So the only thing that I could think of is that calling "exit;" did not exit the script for some reason. Can anyone confirm whether calling exit in an imported script exits the container script or only the imported script? If the latter, then it would be fairly worthless to use exit in vprint().

Sputnik1

I've run into a problem with this getting into the pyramid while running Ascend.ash
The script will ask me if I've used a carved wooden wheel, and then it will try to get into the upper level. The problem with it is that the very first click on the pyramid hasnt been accomplished yet which brings up the insides of the pyramid and so the script continually tries to adventure in the upper level even though the location hasnt been actually made available yet.

Im assuming this would be an easy fix.