EatDrink.ash: Optimize your daily diet (and see how your old diet stacks up).

Theraze

At the very least, posting the entire gCLI log from your (actual) consumption would be good. Use [code][/code] to make it not take up 5 pages for people to scroll through. :)

Des80

Here is what it was Today
Code:
Starting EatDrink.ash (version 3.2).
Consuming up to 15 food, 20 booze, and 0 spleen
Considering food from inventory Hagnk's NPCs. Per-item budget cap is 25000.0.
Retrieval cap is 20000. Price will be a factor if you own it already.
An adventure has the value of 2799 meat. Mysticality subpoint is 10.0. Nonprime stat subpoint is 2.0.
booze: At 0, consuming to 20 with 6060086 meat.
1: Mae West lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:16.0 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:43.5 meat:3594 own:19 value:10319
2: Mae West lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:16.0 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:43.5 meat:3594 own:19 value:10319
3: Mae West lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:16.0 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:43.5 meat:3594 own:19 value:10319
4: Mae West lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:16.0 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:43.5 meat:3594 own:19 value:10319
5: Mae West lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:16.0 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:43.5 meat:3594 own:19 value:10319
food: At 0, consuming to 15 with 6060086 meat.
0: milk of magnesium price: 1311 value: 40674.0
1: Hell ramen lev:6 gain:6.0 adv:30.0 musc:25.5 myst:25.5 mox:25.5 meat:2000 own:2 value:13721
2: Hell ramen lev:6 gain:6.0 adv:30.0 musc:25.5 myst:25.5 mox:25.5 meat:2000 own:2 value:13721
3: whole turkey leg lev:4 gain:1.0 adv:4.5 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:0.0 meat:395 own:8 value:12200
4: whole turkey leg lev:4 gain:1.0 adv:4.5 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:0.0 meat:395 own:8 value:12200
5: whole turkey leg lev:4 gain:1.0 adv:4.5 musc:0.0 myst:0.0 mox:0.0 meat:395 own:8 value:12200
Finished. You had Milk of Magnesium-Ode to Booze in effect. Adventures listed above does not reflect that, but this does:
Spent -44 meat. Gained Fullness: 11. Inebriety: 20. Spleen: 0.
Adventures: 161. Muscle: 26. Moxie: 269. Mysticality: 26.
Eating, drinking, and spleening complete. Commence merrymaking (at your own discretion).

Last edited:

Theraze

Sounds like some of your food items have bad info. Since you ate 6+6+1+1+1 in food, officially, which by my count is 15. But despite successfully eating 15 food units, you ended up at 11.

Which means that you aren't using r16088 or newer, since that's when mafia realized that HR was only 4 fullness, not 6. Update mafia to the latest daily build.

Ulti

After running EatDrink.ash at the beginning of the day to fill my stomach,liver, and spleen, to their maximum, I did some meat farming until pantsgiving gave me more fullness to use. I tried running EatDrink.ash again to fill that 1 fullness but it keeps "Skipping food." as seen below:
Code:
> ash import <EatDrink.ash>;eatdrink(1,0,0,false,3000,0,0,50000,false);

Refreshing stash contents...
Stash list retrieved.
Internal checkpoint created.
Skipping favorites.
Consuming up to 1 food, 0 booze, and 0 spleen
Considering food from inventory Hagnk's Coinmasters NPCs. Per-item budget cap is 25000.0.
An adventure has the value of 3000 meat. Mysticality subpoint is 0.0. Nonprime stat subpoint is 0.0.
Pass 1: booze.
Skipping booze.
Pass 2: food.
Skipping food.
Pass 3: spleen.
Skipping spleen.
Pass 4: booze.
Skipping booze.
Finished.
Spent 0 meat. Gained Fullness: 0. Inebriety: 0. Spleen: 0.
Adventures: 0. Muscle: 0. Moxie: 0. Mysticality: 0.
Eating, drinking, and spleening complete. Commence merrymaking (at your own discretion).
Now, to recap...
Consuming up to 1 food, 0 booze, and 0 spleen
Considering food from inventory Hagnk's Coinmasters NPCs. Per-item budget cap is 25000.0.
An adventure has the value of 3000 meat. Mysticality subpoint is 0.0. Nonprime stat subpoint is 0.0.
Finished.
Spent 0 meat. Gained Fullness: 0. Inebriety: 0. Spleen: 0.
Adventures: 0. Muscle: 0. Moxie: 0. Mysticality: 0.

Returned: void
I believe this is due to checking my_fullness() but not fullness_limit() often enough somewhere, as fullness_limit() increases by 1 after pantsgiving grants an additional fullness for the day. I tried also increasing the parameter to 50000 meat per turn, (for testing reasons), but it still skips food.

The way I'm attempting to use the script is by calling the following function below between each of my adventures in my farming script:
Code:
void fillStomachLiverSpleen()
{
	int drunknessLeft=max(0,inebriety_limit()-my_inebriety());
	int fullnessLeft=max(0,fullness_limit()-my_fullness());
	int spleenLeft=max(0,spleen_limit()-my_spleen_use());
	if(drunknessLeft>0||fullnessLeft>0||spleenLeft>0)
	{
		eatdrink(fullnessLeft,drunknessLeft,spleenLeft,false,3000,0,0,50000,false);	
	}
}
but it isn't playing nicely with pantsgiving since it's calling eatdrink(...) each turn since eatdrink(...) isn't consuming anything...

adeyke

The values you give eatdrink aren't the amount of fullness etc. you want to fill, but the limit up to which you want to fill them. So if you want to eat until you hit fullness_limit(), you should call it with fullness_limit(), not fullness_limit()-my_fullness().

Hellno

Is there a way to stop this script from buying chef/bartender-in-a-box thingies? Also I'd like to suggest an option to use the new AT/TT shrine buffs automatically.

Theraze

Yes, regarding not buying them.

And as I have no idea how the new buffs work, nor any ability to get them, it's unlikely that I'll be adding those. Sorry.

Darzil

Developer
Turtle Tamers get a 50 turn buff, that works like Ode to Booze, giving 1 adventure per 5 turns of effect, when they eat food. Accordion Thieves get a 50 turn buff that works like, and stacks with, Ode to Booze, giving 1 adventure per 5 turns of effect, when they drink booze.

You can use cli command "barrelprayer buff" to get the buff, and as it is once per day, _barrelPrayer is set when it has been used.

Theraze

How do we programatically test to see if these are still available to us? Is there any cost to the player to use them - any time when we wouldn't simply want to use them if our class matches and we're on the proper consumption set and trying to consume at least 10 of that group?

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
How do we programatically test to see if these are still available to us?
That would be _barrelPrayer that Darzil mentioned, since you can only get it once per day. Also barrelShrineUnlocked to check that someone has the IotM to begin with.

Is there any cost to the player to use them - any time when we wouldn't simply want to use them if our class matches and we're on the proper consumption set and trying to consume at least 10 of that group?

It's possible that someone would want a bunch of turns of +HP (for TT) or +booze drops (for AT) since the buff gets used up, but that's probably a small group of people, especially among those automating consumption.

Theraze

Yeah, it was the barrelShrineUnlocked I was wondering about. True/false?

So, do we just make this always apply if you've got it and you're running ED, or do we bloat variables some more?

Hellno

Yeah, it was the barrelShrineUnlocked I was wondering about. True/false?

So, do we just make this always apply if you've got it and you're running ED, or do we bloat variables some more?

I would say make it automatic by default, with a variable that can turn it off.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
How do I do that? Basically what I'm looking for is to never buy/make boxes, and never cook stuff that requires adventures.

eatdrink_getBartender and eatdrink_getChef set to zero should never get boxen. Not sure about the no adventures portion.

Hellno

There is also the ancestral recall skill (+3 adv), which can be cast up to 10 times/day at a cost of 1 blue mana each (which are mallable).