zlib chit.disable = false
zlib chit.effects.classicons = none
zlib chit.effects.describe = false
zlib chit.effects.layout = songs,buffs,intrinsics
zlib chit.effects.modicons = true
zlib chit.effects.showicons = true
zlib chit.effects.usermap = false
zlib chit.familiar.hats = spangly sombrero,sugar chapeau
zlib chit.familiar.pants = spangly mariachi pants,double-ice britches,BRICKO pants,pin-stripe slacks,Studded leather boxer shorts,Monster pants,Sugar shorts
zlib chit.familiar.protect = false
zlib chit.familiar.showlock = false
zlib chit.familiar.weapons = time sword
zlib chit.floor.layout = update,familiar
zlib chit.helpers.dancecard = true
zlib chit.helpers.semirare = true
zlib chit.helpers.spookyraven = true
zlib chit.helpers.wormwood = stats,spleen
zlib chit.kol.coolimages = true
zlib chit.quests.hide = false
zlib chit.roof.layout = character,stats
zlib chit.stats.layout = muscle,myst,moxie|hp,mp,axel|mcd|trail,florist
zlib chit.stats.showbars = true
zlib chit.toolbar.layout = trail,quests,modifiers,elements,organs
zlib chit.toolbar.moods = true
zlib chit.walls.layout = helpers,thrall,effects

Bale

Minion
HAH! I found the problem. It was failing for all mysticality classes. Stupid of me, really.

Update and it will work. Shame that this won't matter tomorrow.

Winterbay

Well... Or at least until the next event. Or what do I know. I've not spent a single turn in the event location at all. I don't have time to play on weekends :(

Pateirn

Function 'is_unrestricted( item )' undefined. This script may require a more recent version of KoLmafia and/or its supporting scripts. (topmenu.ash, line 49)
Bad item value: "unstable fulminate" (charpane.ash, line 3580)

Kol mafia build downloaded from today. v16.3. Are there sub builds under that? Or an updater function I am missing?

CptJesus

So not entirely sure why, but CHIT is causing my relay browser to lock up a lot, with information failing to refresh frequently. Some times, my entire left char pane just disappears completely and I have to refresh the entire browser to fix it. Removing CHIT makes all the problems go away. Not sure how to go about debugging this, so any advice would be helpful.

Bale

Minion
What browser do you use?

I'm not sure could cause that problem, but maybe someone else will have an idea if we know the identity of your relay browser.

CptJesus

What browser do you use?

I'm not sure could cause that problem, but maybe someone else will have an idea if we know the identity of your relay browser.

Using Firefox 31.0. It kind of looks like issues with talking to the server, since I've had weird lag issues.

Warren Jones

Good Morning, CHIT didn't load in the relay browser and when I checked mafia's CLI it said:
Bad item value: "miniature life preserver" (charpane.ash, line 1434)

Line 1434 is: generic[205]=$item[miniature life preserver];

I removed the line and one svn sync later, CHIT loaded and looks fine. (I have not ascended Heavy Rains).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Good Morning, CHIT didn't load in the relay browser and when I checked mafia's CLI it said:
Bad item value: "miniature life preserver" (charpane.ash, line 1434)

Line 1434 is: generic[205]=$item[miniature life preserver];

I removed the line and one svn sync later, CHIT loaded and looks fine. (I have not ascended Heavy Rains).

Clearly Bale just wanted to get that item added to mafia faster ;). Added in 14386.

Bale

Minion
OH! Right. That was working for me because mafia created an item override when it noticed the new item. Oops. I added that because I kept having problems with the preserver on other familiars.

Thanks for fixing that lost.

ckb

Minion
Staff member
FYI - I am starting to revise the tracker brick a bit and finally get it updated with the new quest tracking. Expect a few commits by me in the future (Desert/Pyramid updated today).