Automatic Porko!

KennyMan666

I've played to complete the quest to unlock the Elvish Paradise, then try to run bumpork v0.2.ash, input the number of adventures I want it to use, and...

Last aftercore I tried playing an adventure of Porko manually and then run the script again and all that changed were the slot number and expected isotopes number of the message that still kept repeating an infinite amount of times.

Last edited:

Crowther

The script I use, spaaace.ash, doesn't properly finish the quest any more. I have to manually click on the shield generator to get my 200 isotopes and finish the quest. If I run bumpork before doing this, I get the same infinite loop mentioned earlier. I suspect this is due to a server side change, but I've never investigated it.

Razorsoup

The script I use, spaaace.ash, doesn't properly finish the quest any more. I have to manually click on the shield generator to get my 200 isotopes and finish the quest. If I run bumpork before doing this, I get the same infinite loop mentioned earlier. I suspect this is due to a server side change, but I've never investigated it.

If it's the same spaaace.ash that I'm using, then there is a line that is
Code:
visit_url("spaaace.php?place=grimace");			// finish and get your 200 lunar isotope reward
that should probably be changed to
Code:
visit_url("place.php?whichplace=spaaacegrimace");			// finish and get your 200 lunar isotope reward

The server-side URL for the Elvish Paradise changed.

Crowther

While I don't consider the problem to be with BumPorko, since there are so many space scripts out there which will never be updated, maybe there's some way to detect this condition in BumPorko and clean things up. I might be in a good spot to look into that today.

Crowther

Clearly I don't know what I'm talking about. I went to recreate this bug today and it didn't happen. Maybe someone fixed something already. My spaaace script didn't pick up the 200 isotope reward, but bumpork run just fine anyway. I was sure it didn't used to be that way.

bumcheekcity

Clearly I don't know what I'm talking about. I went to recreate this bug today and it didn't happen. Maybe someone fixed something already. My spaaace script didn't pick up the 200 isotope reward, but bumpork run just fine anyway. I was sure it didn't used to be that way.

Apparantly my "wait for the problem to go away" method of fixing things has worked.