Adventure Advisor

Bale

Minion
Adventure Advisor v 2.7.5 released!

Changelog:
version 2.7.5 June 13, 2012
  • Pyramid Bug introduced last revision has been un-introduced.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Yes. I got bored with it. At least I list recent changes when I announce a new version. If you want to compile them for me.....

Winterbay

Not really...
I just noticed since I had apparently forgot to update and when I did so I wondered what the latest changes were and it wasn't there :)

Bale

Minion
Adventure Advisor v 2.7.6 released!

Changelog:
version 2.7.6 Aug 08, 2012
  • Revamped Mt. McLargeHuge Quest
  • A few more Bugbear Invasion tweaks (better late than never?)

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Adventure Advisor v 2.7.7 released!

Changelog:
version 2.7.7 Aug 08, 2012
  • One last Bugbear Invasion tweak (Perhaps a future generation will care...)

Download v2.7.7 here: View attachment 6751
(This goes in the /relay folder)​

Bale

Minion
It has been too long since my last update. Fixes for two big KoL updates and a little bonus...

Adventure Advisor v 2.7.8 released!

Changelog:
version 2.7.7 Aug 08, 2012
  • Fixes for Mt. McLargeHugh revamp
  • Zombiecore tweaks
  • Added some helpful mouse-over text for quest progress in certain locations.
    (Castle, Palindome, Hole in the Sky, Airship, F'c'le)

Download v2.7.7 here: View attachment 6838

Magus_Prime

Due to a recent change in r11554 the nemesis monsters have, small, name changes and the matcher in the case statement is failing.

Between lines 1203 - 1223 for each instance of the class specific nemesis:

Code:
		kingdom["The Nemesis' Lair"].boss = $monster[Gorgolok, the Infernal Seal];

it should be changed to:

Code:
		kingdom["The Nemesis' Lair"].boss = $monster[Gorgolok, the Infernal Seal (the nemesis' lair)];

Just add " (the nemesis lair)" to each entry. There is a leading space before the left parenthesis.

Last edited:

Bale

Minion
Adventure Advisor v 2.7.7 released!

Changelog:
version 2.7.9 Oct 14, 2012
  • Fixes for Nemesis disambiguation
  • Removed a lot of special monster level handling thanks to Veracity's love affair with Maneul.
  • Odds and Ends

Download v2.7.9 here: View attachment 6996

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
2.7.9 has the Spirit of the New Wave. Makes me sad that no one reported it before even if it is easier to edit out 3 characters than to make a post here.

Bale

Minion
I did fix it locally, but I've been waiting for the level 9 quest to be supported by mafia before I make my next update. I keep thinking it's going to happen really soon now. I've already got the code in place too, it just doesn't work yet.

Lxndr

What have I done wrong?

Bad monster value: "The Spirit of New Wave(The Nemesis' Lair)" (relay_AdventureAdvisor.ash, line 1198)

Bale

Minion
Adventure Advisor v 2.8 released!

Changelog:
version 2.8 Dec 9, 2012
  • Mafia monster name changes resulting from Manuel.
  • New level 9 Quest

Download v2.8 here: View attachment 7210

What have I done wrong?

Bad monster value: "The Spirit of New Wave(The Nemesis' Lair)" (relay_AdventureAdvisor.ash, line 1198)

Mafia changed the name of some monsters as a result of seeing them in the Manuel without the prefixing "the" so you will need to download the new version.

Bale

Minion
Adventure Advisor v 2.9.1 released!

Changelog:
version 2.9.1 Feb 22, 2013
  • Fixes for new Level 10 quest
  • Fixes for Avatar of Jarlsberg

Download v2.9.1 here: View attachment 7425

In case anyone is curious about version 2.9, it released yesterday. I didn't make a big deal of it because I knew there was still a lot of stuff missing for both the new Castle and Jarlsberg. Only three people actually downloaded it, but good for them!

slyz

Developer
Small feature request: I think AdventureAdvisor would be a nice place to show the minimum +init you need to always get the jump in a zone with your current +ML.

I'm not sure Mafia has all the +init info needed to make this worth it, but it is something to consider.

Bale

Minion
I would totally consider that if only mafia had the initiative information. I was under the impression that most (many?) monsters are missing init information?

slyz

Developer
Thanks for the link. I hadn't visited that page in a while, and I didn't know the initiatives had been added.

Unfortunately, only 67 monsters seem to have init values in Mafia currently. Someone should wade through the KoL Wiki and kolspading and add that info :)

Last edited: