Feature Add "Summon Tome Items" to ascend.php override

roippi

Developer
I'm pretty strongly philosophically opposed to mafia touching storage if I've told it that storage is off-limits. It doesn't matter that it's in pre-ascension processing.

bumcheekcity

So that leaves us back with the original request. Either add a reminder to summon tome items, or don't change it. The breakfast reminder isn't really the same thing because some people haven't set breakfast to summon tome items, and for those who do have it set to do that, they probably should be pulling storage to best use one-a-day items as well.

I have to say, I definitely think the thread moved. I just wanted a one-click "Summon Tome Items", like it makes pies in the background. I think it'd be a common enough request that it's reasonable to put it in for people who aren't making kingLiberated scripts, etc.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
like it makes pies in the background

A good example of something I think really doesn't belong on that page. Seriously, check the mall prices on those, though removing them from there might change the mall price back. That list is already long enough that I've missed the line about having pvp fights remaining once.

If this is specifically about having text anywhere that only covers tome summons, then the answer is no. I could maybe see tome summons (and while it's being done (assuming something actually is done), reagents/cocktail/noodles too) being auto-summoned before ascending, but then MP recovery stuff has to be figured out for doing something mafia wasn't actually told to do, and that could get complicated.