bumcheekcity's Ultimate Manipulating Relay Appropriating Technical Substance

jcowley

There wasn't; it's working now though, both the top menu and on locations such as cyrpt, telescope. CHIT still gives me a blank, but I can use it when the settings on bumseman is set to false. Thanks!

I submitted a couple minor things that I knew were different. One major thing is the topmenu. I have some that resembles the old GM Mr. Script top menu. I'm pretty sure it would appeal to some of the users of bumrats, but how should I got about giving people an option of which one to use?

bumcheekcity

If you want to chuck in a get_property("bumrats_useMrScriptTopmenu") or something, and let me know you've used an option, then I'll add the option to the server.

Aoi

There wasn't; it's working now though, both the top menu and on locations such as cyrpt, telescope. CHIT still gives me a blank, but I can use it when the settings on bumseman is set to false. Thanks!

I've been having a blank CHIT pane in Chrome too, though I chalked it up to user error. The only thing that shows up is a little reload button in the corner. In my case, I used chit06.zip from the other thread, dropped everything in what appeared the correct place, updated charpane.ash with some of the versions in this thread and attempted to turn it on via bumSeMan/bUMRATS. Other than 'bumrats_useCHIT', none of the settings were modified. I have the feeling there's something painfully obvious being neglected here, but alas.

bumcheekcity

I uinderstand what these problems are now, the rest of the settings have to be made. I'll change the descriptions on the server when I get back from work today to make it clear that it's more than one option.

fronobulax

Developer
Staff member
Since to_boolean( familiar ) is no longer supported, he^3's relay_zlib no longer allows zlib variables to be edited. Since I have relay_bumSeMan0.2.ash to set up bccascend I figured I'd see what editing support it had for zLib. When I run the relay script and press the link for zLib_Variables I get a page with one entry - document.searchform.search.focus(); with an empty value field and non-existent description. Expected behavior, error on operator expectations, failure to properly configure or something that might be a script feature and this worth investigating further? Thanks.

Kamaros

I've been having a blank CHIT pane in Chrome too, though I chalked it up to user error. The only thing that shows up is a little reload button in the corner. In my case, I used chit06.zip from the other thread, dropped everything in what appeared the correct place, updated charpane.ash with some of the versions in this thread and attempted to turn it on via bumSeMan/bUMRATS. Other than 'bumrats_useCHIT', none of the settings were modified. I have the feeling there's something painfully obvious being neglected here, but alas.

I have the same issue. Only the reload icon appears in the corner when bumrats_useCHIT is set to true. All of the images and files are in the correct folders (all from chit05.zip except Bale's 0.6 improvement and the corresponding chit_effects.txt). I'm running the relay browser on Safari.

bumcheekcity

This error arises because you didn't set the other settings, which arises because I never told anyone too. There should be some helpful instructions there for people to set things to.

Aoi

Ooh, I get it now. Actually looking at the script would answered a lot of questions.

One thought: since the image of Clancy in AoB is largely irrelevant, his (very vertical) dimensions can be shrunk down by half without any loss. More importantly, if you're on a low-ish resolution screen it saves a considerable ~50 pixels worth of space that can be spent displaying more information. (If anybody else wants to poke it and see what they think, I tweaked lines 1500/1503.)

Last edited:

Fluxxdog

Odd topmenu error for clan leader

To BCC: Here's the text of the PHP file you asked for. I can't attach it @ SourceForge and PMs here don't seem to allow attachments either.
PS: Sorry it took so long. Somehow I didn't see that notification in my e-mail.

Attachments

• clan_signup.php.txt
    8.6 KB · Views: 629

Fluxxdog

The topmenu constantly shows "RELOAD ONCE YOU"RE OUT OF A FIGHT" or something similar. It's submitted under my SourceForge name fluxxdog (big surprise, right?) so it shouldn't be too hard to find.

bumcheekcity

Version 0.11 is released now. I'm going for increased automation and have started with the pandamonium.php pages. It should get all the items where you have them.

illarion

Hmm, I can't see any difference - I presume I have failed somehow at installation. "Look low" with the telescope is not showing spoilers, as in the screenshot - I assume that's a reasonable test.

- bUMRATSv0.11.ash is in my /relay directory
- I've set masterRelayOverride:
> set masterRelayOverride = bUMRATSv0.11.ash
masterRelayOverride => bUMRATSv0.11.ash

Anything I could have missed - or any way to find out what's wrong?

Last edited: