Bug - Fixed Zeroing out fullstats in session results stops them being tracked

Idran

If you zero out the full stats gained in the Session Result panel (not substats), it no longer tracks them, it just stays stuck at 0/0/0. Zeroing out anything else seems to work fine.

Bale

Minion
I just noticed this problem on my run. I highlighted everything in the session results. Then I ctrl-clicked Arena flyer ML so that everything else was highlighted when I right-clicked and chose "Zero out entries". With everything except for Arena flyer ML zeroed, it then began tracking session results as I fought through the hole in the sky. When I was done I saw that my substats had gone up 743/381/361, but my fullstat increase was still at 0/0/0.

I know my mainstat went up. Here's some proof:

Code:
Encounter: The Astronomer
Strategy: C:\Documents and Settings\My Documents\My Dropbox\KolMafia\ccs\macrofy.ccs     [default]
Round 0: bale wins initiative!
Round 1: Princess Vina is     looking a little thin.
Round 1: bale executes a macro!
Round 1: bale     casts ENTANGLING NOODLES!
Round 2: bale uses the rock band flyers!
Round     3: bale attacks!
Round 4: the astronomer takes 73 damage.
Round 4:     bale attacks!
Round 5: the astronomer takes 67 damage.
Round 5: bale     attacks!
Round 6: the astronomer takes 66 damage.
Round 6: bale     attacks!
Round 7: the astronomer takes 76 damage.
After Battle:     Princess Vina hops around, dancing a jig accompanied by wet squelching     noises.
You acquire an item: star chart
You gain 27 Fortitude
[COLOR="#ff0000"]You     gain a Muscle point![/COLOR]
You gain 17 Wizardliness
You gain a Mysticality     point!
You gain 15 Cheek

fullstats not updating

I'm not sure exactly what the cause is, but after Zeroing Out all my entries and continuing to adventure, everything is fine but my FullStats counter stays at 0/0/0.

Edit by Minion: Bug report merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Revision 9208 should fix this. It should also eliminate some memory allocation whenever substats are updated in the session tally.