Bug - Not A Bug You need 1 more Doc Galaktik's ungent Unuent to continue.

Not sure how I triggered this, anyway to fix it? I don't remember if it's a quest or what.

It happens every few adventures when I try to use KOL Mafia.

Last edited:

Theraze

Type condition clear into the gCLI tab. See if that fixes the 'need' message. Alternatively, you might have your recovery settings put where you need an Unguent to heal, but you don't have one and you have purchasing turned off...

slyz

Developer
Mafia never automatically adds a "1 Pungent Unguent" condition, I guess the problem was with restoration.

deMorphine: make sure you allow Mafia to purchase from NPCs in Preferences -> General, then play with your restore HP/MP settings.

If Mafia can't heal you because you don't have enough meat to buy whatever you allowed it to buy, then it will automatically stop, that is a feature.

I already have the ring of half assed regen. :\

I tried clearing condition already, I only selected the option to rest at campground for healing, because I can't even purchase at a mall yet.

slyz

Developer
I wonder why Mafia wants to buy a Pungent Unguent. Make sure it isn't checked (it is the very last option in the left column of the "HP/MP Usage tab"), and perhaps it would be helpful if you posted a gCLI log showing what happens before you get this error.

Just to be complete, what do you have in your current Mood ?