Feature - Implemented "You are about to spend adventures crafting" should specify "crafting [WHAT]"

"You are about to spend adventures crafting" should specify "crafting [WHAT]"

I'm running a mood that uses a lot of potions to maintain, and recently I was getting the "You are about to spend adventures crafting. Are you sure? YES / NO" popup. It took quite a while to do a /count on every possible culprit and determine what I needed to buy more of.

How difficult would it be to make this popup include the item Mafia's trying to craft?

Bale

Minion
That seems like a generally helpful feature and I can remember a time or two that I would have seriously benefited from it.

Theraze

Similarly, if mafia knows how many adventures it believes it will spend crafting, it would be nice to specify that. "You are about to spend XX adventures crafting YY. Are you sure?"

Bale

Minion
Good to hear it Rinn. This is one of those ideas so obviously correct that it makes me wonder why it didn't always behave that way.

Rinn

Developer
Something is weird with my setup and every creation is returning that it takes 0 adventures to create even if it doesn't (so the dialog is never getting hit) and I'm not sure what's up, I'll look into it tomorrow.