Bug - Fixed Withdrawing from hagnks.

Defying

Using the command 'Hagnk ~some item you put into a tab that has the "show items only here" on~' gives a message that whatever that item is cannot be withdrawn, even though it does take it out.

Not sure if its been reported, I skimmed a few pages and didn't see anything though.

Oh, since I'm here, not related, but clicking the 'again' button does weird stuff when you're on a 'your stats are too low, are you sure you want to continue page'.

Soluzar

I get ths too! I was wondering if I should report it... anyway for what it is worth, I can confirm this happens in the exact same way fo me.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Mafia doesn't currently visit custom tabs to know that those items are available to pull. It wouldn't be too hard to parse which custom tabs exist to know what tabs are available to visit, and then visit them. However, if the items there are not limited to just that tab, it would be a wasted server hit and mafia would have to check whether the items on that tab are only on that tab (looking for
Code:
show items everywhere
or
Code:
show items only here
is probably simpler than seeing if the items have already been found on another tab). It would be a lot simpler if api.php included what=storage (and along the same lines, what=closet is probably just as necessary).

Also, mafia should not succeed at pulling the item. Since mafia thinks you have none to pull, it won't even try to pull one.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
It would be a lot simpler if api.php included what=storage (and along the same lines, what=closet is probably just as necessary).
I suggested those several times, but eventually gave up. Perhaps you would have more luck - especially if Word Realms is finished and CDM has more time...

Defying

Also, mafia should not succeed at pulling the item. Since mafia thinks you have none to pull, it won't even try to pull one.

Oddly enough, mine does succeed in pulling the item. Not really sure why though. So overall it doesn't really bother me or anything. It's somewhat like me typing 'hagnk Jarlsberg's Pan' in hardcore, a red error message appears, but I get the item.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Oddly enough, mine does succeed in pulling the item. Not really sure why though. So overall it doesn't really bother me or anything. It's somewhat like me typing 'hagnk Jarlsberg's Pan' in hardcore, a red error message appears, but I get the item.

It usually helps to include the error message you get. This case is not an exception to that, since you are getting behavior that I don't expect.

Defying

It usually helps to include the error message you get. This case is not an exception to that, since you are getting behavior that I don't expect.

Ah, sorry about that, don't do this much. Just went into hardcore though, and when I went through the logs I couldn't find the log of the error... Uh, if I go back into softcore I'll post, or can someone else try it? Or if you were asking about the Jarsberg's Pan? It doesn't give me an error anymore, which is nice. I just updated to the new .exe today (do it weekly).

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
I think I misunderstood the comment I removed from StorageCommand.java, and that mafia tries to pull the item even if it thinks you don't have that item. If you're in hardcore there's a second check to see if it's a free pull item that you have, but it looks like that code needs some more work, on top of the fact that not all tabs are checked.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
As far as parsing the contents of closet/storage goes, Eleron would also like those added to api.php, and he said he would bring it up in dev to go along with my bug report asking for it. Eleron doesn't seem very hopeful about them being added any time soon, though (not surprising).