Winterbay's Helpful Automatic Monsterbasher (WHAM)

Magus_Prime

I don't know whether it can be made visible when the Combat Action Bar is enabled. If you go to the "Options" menu then, under that, to "Combat" deselect "Enable Combat Action Bar". After that you may have to close the relay browser and reload to see the change. Once you have text menu you should see a drop down menu with "run script". In that menu should be a selection for "WHAM dontuse".

Viking_Hippie

I don't know whether it can be made visible when the Combat Action Bar is enabled. If you go to the "Options" menu then, under that, to "Combat" deselect "Enable Combat Action Bar". After that you may have to close the relay browser and reload to see the change. Once you have text menu you should see a drop down menu with "run script". In that menu should be a selection for "WHAM dontuse".
Ah ok, thanks 🙂

And the instruction will persist once I revert to using the action bar, right?

Viking_Hippie

I found and clicked the dropdown menu item and all I got was a blank screen, as pictured in the attached screenshot.

Meanwhile, I've found out that the beehive is impossible to re-aquire by any means and the wall of skin is impossible to defeat without it so I guess the two of my three characters this happened to are just never going to ascend again! Oops, found out that it's actually reusable so there's no problem :D

Attachments

• kolblank.jpg
    kolblank.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Viking_Hippie

Now it keeps trying to use red buttons even though I got rid of those, though. You or someone else mentioned the batbrain blacklist? What exactly would I have to put in which line of batbrain.ash? I'm sorry if I'm being too much trouble..

Magus_Prime

Now it keeps trying to use red buttons even though I got rid of those, though. You or someone else mentioned the batbrain blacklist? What exactly would I have to put in which line of batbrain.ash?
I wouldn't recommend editing the script for this. Here's a direct link to zarqon's instructions for using this piece of BatBrain's functionality: Blacklist

I suppose you could also closet any red buttons.

Viking_Hippie

I wouldn't recommend editing the script for this. Here's a direct link to zarqon's instructions for using this piece of BatBrain's functionality: Blacklist

I suppose you could also closet any red buttons.
I read that post, but I don't have the blacklist file. Only BatMan files I have in my data folder are _happenings_[charname] for each of my 3 characters.

As for closeting them, I already went a step further and autosold them, but WHAM still tries using them, leading to a loop of looking for them that I have to stop manually every time it happens..

Magus_Prime

I did some more searching and the BatMan_blacklist_<username> file may not be automatically created. Here's zarqon's post on the subject: Blacklist and here's an example of how an item blacklist entry should look in the file:
use 2715 0
use 3118 0
use 3339 0
use 3391 0
use 4494 0
use 5048 0
Hope this helps.