Bug - Fixed /who clan in relay browser doesnt match "players in channel clan" window

sfwarlock

I've been seeing this for the last week or so. If I type "/who clan" in the relay browser the window that appears with "Players in channel clan" does not match the return from KoL chat. There are people in channel, that are shown in the KoL display*, that do not appear in the "players in channel clan" window.

(*: That I know I do not have baleeted nor have me baleeted)

If I type /w clan in the Mafia chat interface, the "players in channel clan" window is similarly incomplete.

I've spoken to someone else in clan who is seeing the same effect with different people not showing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Grotfang

Developer
Either this has resolved or I can't replicate it. Sorry, but when I type /who clan it gets the same result regardless of whether I use relay or mafia chat.

Veracity

Developer
Staff member
Bump again. Grotfang, are you going to look at this? Or should we let somebody else who knows the chat code look at it. ;)

Grotfang

Developer
I'm very sorry about this. I remember having a look last time and being stumped, then forgetting about it. This time round the problem was more apparent to me. The regex we had previously used assumed colours would be written "gray, black, blue", while listening friends are #0099ff. I have changed the regex the only way I know how -- to accept ' and # if present. If there is a more elegant solution, then I'm all for it, but this worked on my system.

r10706