Which scripts do you recommend?

hurdarr

Hi all. I have installed KoLMafia for quite some while but now I'm tired of manually doing the shopping. Until now I only used the program to spend adventures.

For now, I just want something simple to buy drinks, food and spleen.

I installed the EatDrink.ash script but when I run it, I get the following error:

Bad stat value. "SubMuscle" (EatDrink.ash, line 251)

I also want to use the character to farm the Castle. It has no ascensions and 0 IotM's. But those scripts are a more complex.

jasonharper

Developer
What version of KoLmafia are you trying to use? (ALWAYS mention that in problem reports!!!!!!!!) The only way I can think of for you to get that specific error would be using a version that's over 7 months out of date, in which case I'd be surprised that you'd even be able to log on with it.

hurdarr

Kol Mafia 12.6. I never bother to upgrade it, because I never had a problem.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)

Where can I download the most recent version?

Bale

Minion
If it ain't broke, don't fix it. :)
version 12.6 is very broke. There have been many server side changes to KoL that have rendered many of KoL's functions inoperable.

You can get the latest official release here. This is pretty much essential. When KolMafia tells you there's a new build, there's a good chance something won't work right unless you get it.

You can get the latest daily build here. This is optional and frequently contains the latest content updates as well as any new fixes.

matt.chugg

All right, thanks. I have the most recent version and I still get an error.

this is because the script was written using "=" to evaluate an expression whereas in fact "==" should be used.

in the line with the error in the script replace "=" with "=="

there will also be 5 other lines with same error code you will need to fix. (from memory)

Last edited:

hurdarr

That worked. Thanks.

Now, I would like to create my own breakfast script. Do you know a nice to place to find a tutorial to help me?

hurdarr

Hi again.

Well, something seems wrong with the EatDrink.ash script.

It runs, but it just keeps processing stuff. I went out for 20 minutes and when I came back he still was running the same loop.

Code:
Choosing food to consume.
If there are any favorites still in consideration, they'll be listed here:
Hell ramen lev:6 gain:6.0 adv:25.0 musc:25.0 myst:25.0 moxie:25.0 price:122 own:0 pull:false make:false value:2121
Knob lo mein lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:17.0 musc:0.0 myst:32.0 moxie:0.0 price:2199 own:0 pull:false make:false value:1592
abominable snowcone lev:1 gain:2.0 adv:3.0 musc:10.0 myst:10.0 moxie:10.0 price:150 own:0 pull:false make:false value:745
Attempting to consume...
Boris's key lime pie lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:16.0 musc:30.0 myst:0.0 moxie:0.0 price:8500 own:0 pull:false make:false value:999999998
simulating consumption of one Boris's key lime pie.
165: Boris's key lime pie lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:16.0 musc:30.0 myst:0.0 moxie:0.0 price:8500 own:0 pull:false make:false value:999999998
Choosing food to consume.
If there are any favorites still in consideration, they'll be listed here:
Hell ramen lev:6 gain:6.0 adv:25.0 musc:25.0 myst:25.0 moxie:25.0 price:122 own:0 pull:false make:false value:2121
Knob lo mein lev:6 gain:4.0 adv:17.0 musc:0.0 myst:32.0 moxie:0.0 price:2199 own:0 pull:false make:false value:1592
abominable snowcone lev:1 gain:2.0 adv:3.0 musc:10.0 myst:10.0 moxie:10.0 price:150 own:0 pull:false make:false value:745

And goes on and on and on and on...

Anyone knows the problem? :(

Thanks.