what's this - nosuchelementexception

Spiny

I've been getting these in my shell lately. It may be attributing to, or created by, firefox-bin lockups. Generally the first appearance is LocalRelayAgent0 and they increment until I close out the mafia session. Mafia continues to work fine thru all this. It's just firefox that seems affected, I just haven't been alert enough to see exactly what is firing off these outputs. By the time I logged out last night, from one account, I had at least 5 of these blocks in my shell.

Code:
Exception in thread "LocalRelayAgent1" java.util.NoSuchElementException
        at java.util.StringTokenizer.nextToken(StringTokenizer.java:332)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.CharSheetRequest.parseStatus(CharSheetRequest.java:113)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.StaticEntity.externalUpdate(StaticEntity.java:361)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.RelayRequest.processResults(RelayRequest.java:212)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.processResponse(GenericRequest.java:1617)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1556)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.retrieveServerReply(GenericRequest.java:1268)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.execute(GenericRequest.java:1021)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.GenericRequest.run(GenericRequest.java:912)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.request.RelayRequest.run(RelayRequest.java:1572)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.LocalRelayAgent.readServerResponse(LocalRelayAgent.java:387)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.LocalRelayAgent.performRelay(LocalRelayAgent.java:130)
        at net.sourceforge.kolmafia.LocalRelayAgent.run(LocalRelayAgent.java:107

Any thoughts?
Thanks,
-Spiny

jasonharper

Developer
Could all of the occurrences be explained by shrugging buffs via chat command? That's definitely broken, and will be fixed in my next commit, but I'm not sure that's the only problem.

Spiny

I don't use /shrug, but I do click the icon for the little pop up window to shrug unwanted buffs. I'll have to keep an eye on that and see if that's the cause.

-Spiny

Edit: Just tested. I click shrugged a buff and got that block in my shell... so this is unrelated to firefox lockups ;)