What are you worth? networth.ash will tell you.

Complainer

Liquid meat (eww): 11,258,372
Total: 60,864,301

That "Liquid Meat" used to be about 200 million, and the total should have at least 50 mil added for farmed castle items, and about 400 million for Mr. Store items bought with MMG meat.
Remember, use the MMG at your discretion :D

moooo566

A little help please:
Function 'item_drops_array( monster )' undefined (zlib.ash, line 218)
this comes up in my CLI... what should i be doing?

slyz

Developer
How did you upgrade exactly? Did you take the latest .jar file? If so, what did you do with it? What OS are you using?

moooo566

same error every time...

EDIT: It worked... finally. reinstalled zlib and it worked fine.

Liquid meat (eww): 91
Total: 1,848,215

but, two things. is it possible to set it to consider dense meat stacks as autosell, because 500k of this is my meatstacks, but i only have 250 of them...
also, could it be able to consider my DC? i dnt mind having to script this myself, id just like to know whether its possible...

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
Updating mafia worked for everyone else. Either you're doing something wrong, or there's something very weird about your setup.

VinnyB

This script still runs for me, but it has to look up every item in the mall, which takes quite a while. Is

cli_execute("update prices http://zachbardon.com/mafiatools/updateprices.php?action=getmap");

failing for everyone else as well?

Bale

Minion
Yes. That is supposed to fail now that zarqon removed the price updater from his website. It is now built into kolmafia.us so you should remove that line and instead set your mafia preferences like this:

Preferences -> General -> "Share recent Mall price data with other users"

Darzil

Developer
Hmm, strange result. Any reason for my total worth being so much lower than current meat? Is total excluding current meat ?

Liquid meat (eww): 3,114,669
Total: 1,127,860

Spiny

Hmm, strange result. Any reason for my total worth being so much lower than current meat? Is total excluding current meat ?

Liquid meat (eww): 3,114,669
Total: 1,127,860

I copied the results of my networth output into a spreadsheet. All physical items totalled out to the amount referenced in Total not including liquid meat.

Tenkgold

from the first script
The string "have 401" is not an integer; returning 401 (networth.ash, line 53)
Liquid meat (eww): 1,119
Total: 19,486,586

from zarqon's script
Liquid meat (eww): 1119
Hagnk's: 96,285
DC: 952,762
Total: 17,179,589

seems to ahve lost some of my stuff. I'm no good with code... so, anyone know why?

icon315

can you make the script also sort by item amount and by item cost.....so

1 natty blue ascot = 374,000
3 glow-in-the-dark stuffed burrowgrubs @ 900,000 = 2,700,000
551 stanky hi meins @ 4950 = 2,727,450
20,060 disco balls @ 295 = 5,917,700
1 little box of fireworks = 5,999,999

would be....

20,060 disco balls @ 295 = 5,917,700
551 stanky hi meins @ 4950 = 2,727,450
3 glow-in-the-dark stuffed burrowgrubs @ 900,000 = 2,700,000
1 natty blue ascot = 374,000
1 little box of fireworks = 5,999,999

slyz

Developer
just change line 62 from
PHP:
sort all by (value.price * value.amount);
to
PHP:
sort all by -value.amount;
The items that have the same amount will be displayed in item number order, I don't think there any simple way to change that.

Last edited:

zarqon

seems to ahve [sic] lost some of my stuff. I'm no good with code... so, anyone know why?

The first script has an item duplication bug, where it will sometimes double-count items you have in Hangk's (which you could have read about in posts 47 and 87). So the smaller number is actually more accurate.

Tenkgold

in this case not so much. the newer script forgot my war items like my carnivore button and panty raider camoflage and my crimbo items, like my tropical wrapping paper, whereas the older one did not. it also seems to have misplaced my marbles and all of my mishappen animal bones.