Bug - Waiting for Info "Welcome to the Footlocker" choices not described correctly

Fluxxdog

r11419 - "Welcome to the Footlocker" hint incorrect with equipped gear

Was playing around in the Barracks and came across the footlocker choice adventure. The hint said I would get a knob goblin elite helm, which was odd, considering I had the whole outfit. Click it to be sure and I got a donut. So whatever is displaying the hints isn't taking in to account what you already have equipped.

Theraze

This is actually a different bug. The original bug was solved at some point in the last 5 months.

The original bug says that it always listed the Jelly Donut as the reward. This is no longer the case. It now shows you the item you should receive. Usually.

The new bug says that it lists the correct item UNLESS you're wearing a piece. If you are wearing a piece (and that's your only copy of that piece), it lists the item you're wearing as the reward. Basically, the item_amount check needs to become item_amount+equipped_amount.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
This looks like it isn't too complicated to fix. In ChoiceManager, havePolearm and so on need to check EquipmentManager.getEquipment() in addition to the current InventoryManager.getCount(). I already have stuff waiting to test ascending from a zombie run in ChoiceManager, so I'm going to wait a day or two to avoid complicating things for myself there.