Wang

Is there a way to make mafia buy and use a wang after it puts on my pajamas for the night? I keep forgetting that it's automatically equipped my sword of inappropriate prepositions.

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The first command would be "acquire wang" so mafia can make sure you have one, or buy stuff or whatever is needed to get one.

Mafia doesn't have any support for using a wang, so what you should do is, one time only, wang yourself using the mini browser. After you do that, you'll have a URL in the mini browser. Put that URL in a visit_url command to actually use the wang on yourself.

Both of those can be added to the same script you use to put on pajamas.

There are some useful wang aliases here.

I tried using the one you posted and got this response from Mafia after typing wang into the CLI: Refreshing stash contents...

Stash list retrieved.
Verifying ingredients for wang (1)...
Creating 3 meat paste...
You acquire meat paste (3)
You lose 30 Meat
Successfully created meat paste (3)
Verifying ingredients for WA (1)...
Pulling items from stash...
You acquire an item: metallic A
Creating WA (1)...
You acquire an item: WA
Successfully created WA (1)
Searching for "ng"...
Searching for "original g"...
Using cached search results for NG...
Purchasing NG (1 @ 372)...
You acquire an item: NG
Purchases complete.
Creating wang (1)...
You acquire an item: wang
Successfully created wang (1)
Returned: void

It sounds like it made the wang but borked the using of it.

Edit: of course. seconds after posting this it manages to use the wang. Any clue what caused the "Returned: void" message and the delay? To refresh your memory the alias I used was "alias wang => ash retrieve_item(1,$item[wang]); string name; if("%%" == "") name = my_name(); else name = "%%"; string page = visit_url("curse.php?action=use&pwd&whichitem=625&targetplayer="+name);"

Last edited:

lostcalpolydude

Developer
Staff member
The ash function has no return type (because it isn't needed), so the returned value is void. It's useless for telling you if everything worked properly.