wadbot

Spiny

I could have sworn mafia checks to see if wadbot is online before following thru with sending off kmails full of would-be smashed items when using the pulverize interface. I've used this many times without problem and wadbot generally smashes all within moments and messages back. After sending off my kmails tonight, I noticed I didn't get any replies. Lo and behold, wadbot isn't online and hasn't been since the 29th. I've never had this happen before so my first instinct is to panic. I do have a list of what was sent off and I can try to send a message to the operator "during normal hours" later today. Anyone else have this happen and know whether to just hang tight or what the normal routine for this might be?

Thanks,
-Spiny

Bale

Minion
If you're concerned about wadbot, I suspect the actual KoL forums is probably a better place to get answers about it.

Spiny

The reason I posted it here was because I was looking for confirmation on my assumption that mafia checked wadbot's online status before sending out the kmails. I thought it did, but I don't recall seeing it this time. Also, wanted to know if anyone sending wadbot materials thru mafia had this happen before. I try to keep mafia things in mafia forums and deal with general kol stuff in kol forums. In any event, I went ahead and kmailed wadbot's operator the list of things that were sent since a clannie of mine had a similar situation occur and that's what he had to do. I'll see what happens later today.

-Spiny

jasonharper

Developer
Wadbot's online status is shown in the dialog box asking whether you want your results as -is, as nuggets, or as wads. This is provided as a decision-making aid, the bot being offline doesn't prevent you from sending items.

Spiny

Wadbot's online status is shown in the dialog box asking whether you want your results as -is, as nuggets, or as wads. This is provided as a decision-making aid, the bot being offline doesn't prevent you from sending items.

I must have just glossed over it this time. Thanks for clarifying though :)

-Spiny