Feature Update Haunted Bedroom Choice Adventure 3

shoptroll

This is a bit nit-picky and low priority, but it would be nice if Mafia automated Bedroom Choice Adventure #3 (the spectacles one) like it does with Choice Adventure #4 (the one with the ballroom key). I would like an option that chooses the 3rd option (look under the nightstand for the spectacles) and then chooses either of the other options on subsequent adventures, much like how choice adventure #4 has the option of getting the key and then always picking moxie stats or combat.

Theraze

Eh, that's a perfect spot to use a Before (or now, After) battle script. You can test for the existence of the spectacles and change choice settings based on that, unlike the ballroom key, which has nothing that can be validated to prove whether or not you've done the first adventure...

shoptroll

Well there's also a precedent with the Maidens in the Gallery as well. You could just as easily use a script like you say to check if Dreams and Lights is active in that case instead of baking the functionality into the application. Like I said, this is a low-priority request, but there's a couple of precedents already so I was curious why this isn't handled natively by Mafia.

Theraze

Well, I'm the one that did the work to implement the ballroom key, and I'm telling you that's why I don't care to do any more work to implement something that zarqon's BBB script already does for me. :)

Though Veracity did clean it up after I got it roughed out, as per usual with my patches. :D