Universal Recovery Script

Spiny

If you set mall to false, then it will always act as if it is in hardcore. That means it will attempt to use a huge pile of items if it sees them. If you want it to stop using a pile of items, then you're going to have to closet them.

It's acting as expected. I feel relieved.

But if i set it to true, it will start shopping for stuff, right? Wouldn't it say, hey this spell is 20 mana and to restore that mana would cost less than these items combined (regardless of having them or not), so cast this spell?

-Spiny

Bale

Minion
But if i set it to true, it will start shopping for stuff, right? Wouldn't it say, hey this spell is 20 mana and to restore that mana would cost less than these items combined (regardless of having them or not), so cast this spell?

I'm sorry, but I didn't create a mode in between hardcore and mallcore.

It is acting as if it is in hardcore/ronin. In hardcore, MP restoration is more precious than HP restoration so it will try to conserve your extremely valuable MP restorers. Value is not determined by mall price in hardcore, it is determined by scarcity. Since you've got those HP restorers, it is overjoyed to be able to use them instead of squandering precious carbonated water lilys.

Incidentally, the script will obey mafia's settings. It notes that mafia has disabled purchasing from the mall and won't leave hardcore mode even if you set mall to true. If you want to actually enter mallcore mode while mafia has disabled purchasing, you'll have to change this:

Code:
// If the character has properties set to not auto-purhase from mall, then always stay in hardcore mode.
boolean mallcore = mall && can_interact() && get_property("autoSatisfyWithMall"). to_boolean();

to this:

Code:
// If the character has properties set to not auto-purhase from mall, then always stay in hardcore mode.
boolean mallcore = mall && can_interact();

Hey, thanks for the awesome script Bale!!

I've got one question:

I got beaten up and it cast disco power nap 5 times even though I had 2 free disco rests still. Is there a setting I need to change for it to utilize the 2 free disco campground rests?

Bale

Minion
Hey, thanks for the awesome script Bale!!

I've got one question:

I got beaten up and it cast disco power nap 5 times even though I had 2 free disco rests still. Is there a setting I need to change for it to utilize the 2 free disco campground rests?
It attempts to save the disco rests until such a time as it can make use of the MP. Since you didn't need that much MP when it first checked, it didn't use the disco resting them.

Unfortunately once it starts to cast skills it isn't going to go back and check if it is time for a disco rest again. That would complicate the script a good bit more.

Bale

Minion
[plug]Bale -- have you thought about using the Map Manager for your recovery items map? (link in my sig).[/plug]
No doubt you'll be happy to know that I finally broke down and decided to use your automatic map updating in the next update of this script. I'm also adding your version control from zlib.

Bale

Minion
Universal recovery v 3.2 released!

Changelog:
version 3.2 August 12, 2009
  • Some mallcore improvements and bugfixes
  • Improved equipment switching for reduced mana cost
  • Improved restoration logic for Hidden Temple and mining cave-ins
  • Reduced server hits determining status of guild store using new feature from revision 7509
  • Reduced loadtimes and server hits for price checking using new price history from revision 7531
  • Better calculate Max HP/MP when changing equipment and accounts for Slimy Skills
  • Fixed accounting of skill mp cost in certain circumstances
  • Added version checking
  • Added automatic updating for data files (and user no longer needs to manually download a data file)
  • Added counter for steel organ
  • Added counter for shore item if you have a full telescope

This update requires the most recent official update of KolMafia, just released today. Get KolMafia version 13.5 here, or download the latest daily build here.

Last edited:

Spiny

*bangs head on desk* What idiotic thing am I doing wrong? The now prior version of the script had been working fine with my softcore characters, whether in ronin or not. My HC account was working fine in HC pre-prism. However, since breaking the prism, I haven't needed to use the script till now. When I typed in "restore mana" it went thru the process of searching for prices and final result was to take the 1102 meat I had on my person and splurge it all on doc galaktik, leaving me with 10 meat and telling me I didn't have enough meat to effectively restore mana or some such thing.

> Restoring MP! Currently at 1184 of 1184 HP, 176 of 889 MP... Target MP = 889.

Restore 91 MP at Doc Galaktik's
You gain 91 Muscularity Points

Then I came to the thread here to see there's a new update, so I downloaded that and ran it:

Code:
_BalesUniversalRecovery => 3.2
Updating recoveryScript_map_v2.txt from '' to '2009-08-10T15:42:50-05:00'...
recoveryScript_map_v2.txt => 2009-08-10T15:42:50-05:00
...recoveryScript_map_v2.txt updated.
4 prices updated from http://nixietube.info/mallprices.txt
Prices checked
Restoring MP! Currently at 1184 of 1184 HP, 267 of 889 MP... Target MP = 889.
Searching for Marquis de Poivre soda...
Did not fully restore MP for some reason.

I have almost every option for mana restoration selected. I have several mana restoratives in my active inventory. I do have mafia's option for buying from the mall disabled, but I also have that workaround in the script you had me add and that had been working:

Code:
boolean mall = true;           // Purchase from the mall outside of ronin? If false it stays in hardcore mode
boolean mallcore = mall && can_interact(); //Changed to this to allow buying from mall even if mafia setting says don't

So I'm just baffled. I'm in HC, yes, but prism is broken and I have restoratives on me. Even if I can't afford to buy from mall, why isn't it just using what I have as a backup plan?

ancient Magi-Wipes (13)
blue pixel potion (3)
bottle of Monsieur Bubble (12)
bottle of Vangoghbitussin
carbonated soy milk (105)
carbonated water lily (10)
Cherry Cloaca Cola
Cloaca-Cola (7)
Doc Galaktik's Homeopathic Elixir (5)
Dyspepsi-Cola (41)
green pixel potion (3)
honey-dipped locust (3)
Knob Goblin seltzer (25)
Knob Goblin superseltzer (6)
Monstar energy beverage (36)
Mountain Stream soda (3)
Nardz energy beverage
natural fennel soda (54)
phonics down (26)
Regular Cloaca Cola
soda water (21)
tiny house (129)
tonic water

-Spiny

Bale

Minion
Well, it wouldn't use what you have as a backup plan. There is no mode between using what is in your inventory and using what is cheapest in the mall. (In mall mode it only uses inventory if you possess the item it would want to purchase.) That would add a whole new level of complexity to the script that I'm not going to attempt.

I find myself truly puzzled about your problem. All I can think is to ask if you have any meat on your person, or if it is in the closet. (It's not actually trying to use the Marquis de Poivre soda, that search was just because it wants data.)

Anyway, to help in dubugging your problem I whipped up a special edition of the healing script with some useful output that might give me a clue as to your problem. If this doesn't help, then I'll create an even more verbose edition.

Please post its full output for me to puzzle over.

Last edited:

Spiny

Just to update briefly, I'm loving the verboseness of the verbose mode you whipped together for me. Thanks so much for that!

I haven't done anything too dangerous with the account in question to really test this out yet though. I'll keep you posted if something else causes me to bang my head on the desk ;)

Thanks again!

-Spiny

Bale

Minion
You... like that chatterbox? People were complaining that the script was too noisy so I toned it down and that wasn't nearly as chattery as this one. Maybe I'll add verbose mode in as an option...

Please do keep me up to date if something odd happens. I sealed off all of the bugs that had been troubling people previously, so it really troubles me that it did that to you. I thought my script had gotten too awesome to do such a thing, but you quickly disabused me of the notion.

Spiny

lol I tend to be an overcautious packrat cheapskate who likes to see things spelled out before something happens, that way I know what is happening and why... I may be one of the few that likes verboseness! :D

In the case of having zero meat on hand, regardless of restoratives on hand, it said something bout Xylinia's notebook and looking for galaktiks. It never even gets to the point of suggesting I take meat out of the closet and I do have meat there but want to keep it there so I don't spend it. Trying to save for something :)

-Spiny

Bale

Minion
I use Xylinia's notebook internally as an null argument or error condition on the theory that nobody using the script is ever going to have one. :D If you see that, it means that there is no good choice.

Bale

Minion
Universal recovery v 3.21 released!

Changelog:
version 3.21 August 14, 2009
  • A teeny little bugfix for a problem nobody even noticed
  • Price sharing improvements!

This update requires revision 7544 or later, so please grab the most recent build HERE!

Users of this build will be helping to distribute mafia's mall price list to other users so that there will always be a reasonably recent list of prices available without needing to hit up the KoL server every time someone needs to check a price.

Last edited:

Spiny

Headbanging time!!

Running the updated version of the script, but I transferred over the verboseness. This, again, is my HC account that broke the prism.

First restoration is with all meat in closet to see what it would do. Don't worry bout the price updates, those were done with other account already:

Code:
> set recoveryScript = Universal_recovery

recoveryScript => Universal_recovery

> restore both

_BalesUniversalRecovery => 3.21
0 prices updated from http://nixietube.info/mallprices.txt
0 prices updated from http://zachbardon.com/mafiatools/updateprices.php?action=getmap
You have no updated price data to submit.
Prices checked
Restoring HP! Currently at 510 of 926 HP, 301 of 942 MP... Target HP = 926.
My meat: 0
Restoring MP! Currently at 510 of 926 HP, 301 of 942 MP... Target MP = 706. [B]This target value is incorrect[/B]
Best item is: Xlyinia's notebook @ 0.0
Restoring with Doc Galaktik
Current HP/MP: 510 /301
My meat: 0. Sadly I think healing failed...
Searching for personal massager...
Price to restore 120MP is 0 meat. [B]It's gotta cost something, doesn't it?[/B]
Casting Tongue of the Walrus 11 times...
You gain 379 hit points
Tongue of the Walrus was successfully cast.
My meat: 0. Should be successfully healed...
Restoring MP! Currently at 889 of 926 HP, 191 of 942 MP... Target MP = 942. [B]This target is correct[/B]
Current HP/MP: 889 /191

After taking 1293 meat out of closet, same issue as I posted the other day. At 12 meat/1 mp from Galaktik.... why oh why isn't it considering my other restoratives as options?!? I have 7 ancient magi-wipes, they avg 55 mp restored each, 140 each in mall = 140/55= 2.55 meat/1 mp. I could have used my 7 and bought additionals and been fully restored with meat to spare. I don't get it :( :

Code:
> restore both

Restoring HP! Currently at 889 of 926 HP, 191 of 942 MP... Target HP = 926.
My meat: 1293
Restoring MP! Currently at 889 of 926 HP, 191 of 942 MP... Target MP = 706. [B]This target is still incorrect ;)[/B]
My meat: 1293
Best item is: Xlyinia's notebook @ 1284.0 [B]HUH?!?[/B]
Visiting Doc Galaktik...

Restore 107 MP at Doc Galaktik's
You gain 107 Muscularity Points
Cure purchased.
Current HP/MP: 889 /298
My meat: 9. Sadly I think healing failed...
Best item is: Xlyinia's notebook @ 6.0
Price to restore 20MP is 0 meat.
Casting Tongue of the Walrus 1 times...
You gain 40 hit points
Tongue of the Walrus was successfully cast.
My meat: 9. Should be successfully healed...
Restoring MP! Currently at 926 of 926 HP, 288 of 942 MP... Target MP = 942.
My meat: 9 [B]ARGH :([/B]
Current HP/MP: 926 /288
My meat: 9. Sadly I think healing failed...

Help? :)

Thanks!
-Spiny

Bale

Minion
why oh why isn't it considering my other restoratives as options?!? I have 7 ancient magi-wipes
I repeat myself. In mallmode it will NEVER consider your restoratives in stock. Switch back to hardcore mode if you want that.

I continue to find myself troubled as to why it won't work for you. All your output makes perfect sense if one assumes that everything is ridiculously overpriced... Troubling. I tried turning off "Buy items from the mall whenever needed", but still couldn't replicate your problem.

Anyway, now that I see where your problem is coming from, I put in some more debugging to home in on it. Please try using the new debugging version I've attached for you here.

Last edited:

Spiny

Ok I d/l this version and ran it on my main with zero meat on hand to see the output. That indeed is uber verbose. ;) Copied and pasted the data to a text file. It looks like it is computing the total cost to fully restore with each item. It runs thru the hp and mp list each 3 times before it decides it will restore with Doc Galaktik, which of course it can't since I have no meat on-hand.

Looking at the list, the cheapest full heal for my AT is scroll of drastic healing, which is what she's been using when she has meat. Pulled 300 meat from closet, run the restore and sure enough, scroll of drastic healing is then used and I still have my 300 meat. I suspect the same would hold true for my HC TT even though she has Tongue of Walrus, but rather than sit and do nothing with no meat, the Tongue would be used in her case so that I am healed as much as possible.

For full MP restoration in this test, it looks like I'd have to have 703MP restored which would cost me: Heal 703MP with a ancient Magi-Wipes for 1917.2727meat. And pulling 2k meat out of closet, it goes and buys those from the mall and uses them because I don't have any.

So what this tells me is that I need to set my restore to X% threshold lower on my TT or start restoring earlier so it costs me less overall and my items on hand are considered, else I need to make sure I have at least 2k meat on me before trying to do a 700ishmp restore.

Sorry for being such a stubborn pain in your arse. I do appreciate all the hard work you've done to spell things out for me.

-Spiny

Bale

Minion
Could you please post the results here? I'd like to see what it had to say. Otherwise I don't learn anything.

So what this tells me is that I need to set my restore to X% threshold lower on my TT or start restoring earlier so it costs me less overall and my items on hand are considered
How many times do I have to repeat this: It will never, ever consider your items on hand!!!!!!!!!

Please post the results of the debug!

Spiny

Could you please post the results here? I'd like to see what it had to say. Otherwise I don't learn anything.

How many times do I have to repeat this: It will never, ever consider your items on hand!!!!!!!!!

Perhaps poor terminology on my part? It uses the item it would have bought if I have it, as you said it would, but first I need to have the money on hand to pretend to buy it for it to be considered as usable.

Please post the results of the debug!

Test 1 = no meat on-hand
Code:
> restore both

_BalesUniversalRecovery => 3.211
14 prices updated from [url]http://nixietube.info/mallprices.txt[/url]
226 prices updated from [url]http://zachbardon.com/mafiatools/updateprices.php?action=getmap[/url]
Success: Update successful -- no new prices.
Prices checked
Restoring HP! Currently at 388 of 2048 HP, 341 of 1044 MP... Target HP = 2048, current meat: 0.
testing... Blatantly Canadian
testing... Cherry Cloaca Cola
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Diet Cloaca Cola
testing... Doc Galaktik's Ailment Ointment
Heal 1660HP with a Doc Galaktik's Ailment Ointment for 11066.667meat.
testing... Doc Galaktik's Homeopathic Elixir
Heal 1660HP with a Doc Galaktik's Homeopathic Elixir for 20968.422meat.
testing... Doc Galaktik's Pungent Unguent
Heal 1660HP with a Doc Galaktik's Pungent Unguent for 12450.0meat.
testing... Doc Galaktik's Restorative Balm
Heal 1660HP with a Doc Galaktik's Restorative Balm for 14228.571meat.
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
testing... Knob Goblin seltzer
testing... Knob Goblin superseltzer
testing... Marquis de Poivre soda
testing... Medicinal Herb's medicinal herbs
testing... Monstar energy beverage
testing... Mountain Stream soda
testing... Nardz energy beverage
testing... New Cloaca-Cola
testing... Regular Cloaca Cola
testing... Wint-O-Fresh mint
testing... Xlyinia's notebook
testing... ancient Magi-Wipes
Heal 1660HP with a ancient Magi-Wipes for 4527.2725meat.
testing... ancient turtle shell powder
Heal 1660HP with a ancient turtle shell powder for 276666.66meat.
testing... black cherry soda
testing... blue pixel potion
testing... bottle of Monsieur Bubble
testing... bottle of Vangoghbitussin
Heal 1660HP with a bottle of Vangoghbitussin for 18243.4meat.
testing... carbonated soy milk
testing... carbonated water lily
testing... cast
Heal 1660HP with a cast for 9485.714meat.
testing... cotton candy bale
Heal 1660HP with a cotton candy bale for 28341.463meat.
testing... cotton candy cone
Heal 1660HP with a cotton candy cone for 21282.05meat.
testing... cotton candy pillow
Heal 1660HP with a cotton candy pillow for 100901.96meat.
testing... cotton candy pinch
Heal 1660HP with a cotton candy pinch for 728555.56meat.
testing... cotton candy plug
Heal 1660HP with a cotton candy plug for 223371.92meat.
testing... cotton candy skoshe
Heal 1660HP with a cotton candy skoshe for 36151.113meat.
testing... cotton candy smidgen
Heal 1660HP with a cotton candy smidgen for 39058.824meat.
testing... delicious shimmering moth
testing... filthy poultice
Heal 1660HP with a filthy poultice for 2822.0meat.
testing... forest tears
Heal 1660HP with a forest tears for 214693.33meat.
testing... gauze garter
Heal 1660HP with a gauze garter for 2822.0meat.
testing... green pixel potion
Heal 1660HP with a green pixel potion for 22509.6meat.
testing... high-pressure seltzer bottle
testing... honey-dipped locust
Heal 1660HP with a honey-dipped locust for 10908.571meat.
testing... magical mystery juice
testing... mummy wrapping
Heal 1660HP with a mummy wrapping for 3018.182meat.
testing... murky potion
Heal 1660HP with a murky potion for 47808.0meat.
testing... natural fennel soda
testing... palm frond
Heal 1660HP with a palm frond for 9130.0meat.
testing... palm-frond fan
Heal 1660HP with a palm-frond fan for 13819.5meat.
testing... personal massager
Searching for personal massager...
Heal 1660HP with a personal massager for -184.44444meat.
testing... phonics down
Heal 1660HP with a phonics down for 7954.1665meat.
testing... pixellated candy heart
Heal 1660HP with a pixellated candy heart for 295111.1meat.
testing... plump juicy grub
testing... really thick bandage
Heal 1660HP with a really thick bandage for 3018.182meat.
testing... red pixel potion
Heal 1660HP with a red pixel potion for 15015.454meat.
testing... scented massage oil
Heal 1660HP with a scented massage oil for 6000.0meat.
testing... scroll of drastic healing
Heal 1660HP with a scroll of drastic healing for 283.33334meat.
testing... six-pack of New Cloaca-Cola
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
Heal 1660HP with a tiny house for 16147.272meat.
testing... tonic water
testing... unrefined Mountain Stream syrup
Current HP: 388, MP: 341
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... murky potion
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... murky potion
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water
Test 1.2 Still no meat on hand, but running for mana check since it didn't get there with the restore both check above
Code:
> restore mana

Restoring MP! Currently at 388 of 2048 HP, 341 of 1044 MP... Target MP = 1044, current meat: 0.
Heal 703MP with a Blatantly Canadian for 4686.6665meat.
Heal 703MP with a Cherry Cloaca Cola for 8787.5meat.
testing... Cloaca-Cola
Heal 703MP with a Cloaca-Cola for 6327.0meat.
Heal 703MP with a Diet Cloaca Cola for 8787.5meat.
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
Heal 703MP with a Dyspepsi-Cola for 6092.6665meat.
Heal 703MP with a Knob Goblin seltzer for 5624.0meat.
Heal 703MP with a Knob Goblin superseltzer for 2707.8518meat.
Heal 703MP with a Marquis de Poivre soda for -20.085714meat.
Heal 703MP with a Monstar energy beverage for 3739.96meat.
Heal 703MP with a Mountain Stream soda for 10873.066meat.
Heal 703MP with a Nardz energy beverage for 5353.6157meat.
Heal 703MP with a New Cloaca-Cola for 18043.666meat.
Heal 703MP with a Regular Cloaca Cola for 8787.5meat.
Heal 703MP with a Wint-O-Fresh mint for 17575.0meat.
Heal 703MP with a ancient Magi-Wipes for 1917.2727meat.
Heal 703MP with a black cherry soda for 5624.0meat.
Heal 703MP with a blue pixel potion for 10653.154meat.
Heal 703MP with a bottle of Monsieur Bubble for 1981.1819meat.
Heal 703MP with a bottle of Vangoghbitussin for 7725.97meat.
Heal 703MP with a carbonated soy milk for 3749.3333meat.
Heal 703MP with a carbonated water lily for 2163.077meat.
testing... cast
Heal 703MP with a cotton candy bale for 12002.438meat.
Heal 703MP with a cotton candy cone for 9012.82meat.
Heal 703MP with a cotton candy pillow for 42731.375meat.
Heal 703MP with a cotton candy pinch for 231404.16meat.
Heal 703MP with a cotton candy plug for 94596.664meat.
Heal 703MP with a cotton candy skoshe for 15309.777meat.
Heal 703MP with a cotton candy smidgen for 16541.176meat.
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
Heal 703MP with a green pixel potion for 13618.114meat.
Heal 703MP with a high-pressure seltzer bottle for 2972.6855meat.
Heal 703MP with a honey-dipped locust for 4686.667meat.
Heal 703MP with a magical mystery juice for 2008.5714meat.
testing... murky potion
Heal 703MP with a murky potion for 20246.4meat.
Heal 703MP with a natural fennel soda for 3515.0meat.
testing... palm frond
Heal 703MP with a palm frond for 3866.5002meat.
Heal 703MP with a palm-frond fan for 5852.475meat.
testing... phonics down
Heal 703MP with a phonics down for 3368.5415meat.
Heal 703MP with a six-pack of New Cloaca-Cola for 16403.334meat.
testing... soda water
Heal 703MP with a soda water for 12302.5meat.
testing... tiny house
Heal 703MP with a tiny house for 6838.273meat.
testing... tonic water
Heal 703MP with a tonic water for 47188.88meat.
Heal 703MP with a unrefined Mountain Stream syrup for 5112.7275meat.
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... murky potion
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... murky potion
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water
Test 2.0 After pulling 300 meat from closet, the HP check ran smooth and used an on-hand scroll of drastic healing and spent 0 meat as expected. Sorry didn't copy and paste that part.

Test 2.1 After pulling enough meat from closet to cover mana restorations per above simulation with 0 meat on hand, as expected, it bought the necessary magi wipes since I had none and then used them.
Code:
> restore mana

Restoring MP! Currently at 2048 of 2048 HP, 341 of 1044 MP... Target MP = 1044, current meat: 2300.
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
ancient Magi-Wipes is now the best for restoring MP.
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... murky potion
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water
In mallmode, best item is: ancient Magi-Wipes @ 1917.2727
Searching for "ancient magi-wipes"...
Purchasing ancient Magi-Wipes (13 @ 140)...
You acquire ancient Magi-Wipes (13)
Purchases complete.
Using 13 ancient Magi-Wipes...
You gain 730 hit points
You gain 709 Mojo Points
Finished using 13 ancient Magi-Wipes.
Current HP: 2048, MP: 1044
My meat: 480. Should be successfully healed...
There you go, sorry it's so long ;)

-Spiny

Edit: I'll run with my HC TT later on.

Last edited:

Spiny

Prior post continued here:

With my HC TT:

Test 1 with no meat on-hand:
Code:
> restore mana

_BalesUniversalRecovery => 3.211
583 prices updated from [url]http://nixietube.info/mallprices.txt[/url]
0 prices updated from [url]http://zachbardon.com/mafiatools/updateprices.php?action=getmap[/url]
Success: Update successful -- 1 prices updated.
Prices checked
Restoring MP! Currently at 441 of 895 HP, 324 of 927 MP... Target MP = 927, current meat: 0.
Heal 603MP with a Blatantly Canadian for 4020.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a Cherry Cloaca Cola for 7537.5meat.
testing... Cloaca-Cola
Heal 603MP with a Cloaca-Cola for 5427.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a Diet Cloaca Cola for 7537.5meat.
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
Heal 603MP with a Dyspepsi-Cola for 5226.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a Knob Goblin seltzer for 4824.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a Knob Goblin superseltzer for 2568.3335meat.
Heal 603MP with a Marquis de Poivre soda for -17.22857meat.
Heal 603MP with a Monstar energy beverage for 3207.96meat.
Heal 603MP with a Mountain Stream soda for 9326.4meat.
Heal 603MP with a Nardz energy beverage for 4592.077meat.
Heal 603MP with a New Cloaca-Cola for 15477.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a Regular Cloaca Cola for 7537.5meat.
Heal 603MP with a Wint-O-Fresh mint for 15075.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a ancient Magi-Wipes for 1534.909meat.
Heal 603MP with a black cherry soda for 4824.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a blue pixel potion for 8349.23meat.
Heal 603MP with a bottle of Monsieur Bubble for 1973.4546meat.
Heal 603MP with a bottle of Vangoghbitussin for 6626.97meat.
Heal 603MP with a carbonated soy milk for 3216.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a carbonated water lily for 1855.3846meat.
testing... cast
Heal 603MP with a cotton candy bale for 10295.122meat.
Heal 603MP with a cotton candy cone for 7730.769meat.
Heal 603MP with a cotton candy pillow for 11823.529meat.
Heal 603MP with a cotton candy pinch for 198487.5meat.
Heal 603MP with a cotton candy plug for 80400.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a cotton candy skoshe for 12864.0meat.
Heal 603MP with a cotton candy smidgen for 14188.235meat.
testing... effervescent potion
Searching for "effervescent potion"...
Heal 603MP with a effervescent potion for 18632.7meat.
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
Heal 603MP with a green pixel potion for 11612.057meat.
Heal 603MP with a high-pressure seltzer bottle for 2549.8286meat.
Heal 603MP with a honey-dipped locust for 4019.9998meat.
Heal 603MP with a natural fennel soda for 3015.0meat.
testing... palm frond
Heal 603MP with a palm frond for 3919.5meat.
Heal 603MP with a palm-frond fan for 9798.75meat.
testing... phonics down
Heal 603MP with a phonics down for 2889.375meat.
Heal 603MP with a six-pack of New Cloaca-Cola for 14070.0meat.
testing... soda water
Heal 603MP with a soda water for 10552.5meat.
testing... tiny house
Heal 603MP with a tiny house for 5865.5454meat.
testing... tonic water
Heal 603MP with a tonic water for 30903.75meat.
Heal 603MP with a unrefined Mountain Stream syrup for 4385.4546meat.
Current HP: 441, MP: 324
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water

Test 2 after pulling 2k meat from closet to cover cost of restoration per above computations. Only bought 4 magi-wipes as I had some on hand, full restoration completed and meat still on-hand. :D Yay for seeing the math and knowing what I need on-hand so as not to go broke at galaktiks! :D
Code:
> restore both

Restoring HP! Currently at 441 of 895 HP, 324 of 927 MP... Target HP = 895, current meat: 2000.
Restoring MP! Currently at 441 of 895 HP, 324 of 927 MP... Target MP = 695, current meat: 2000.
testing... Cloaca-Cola
testing... Dyspepsi-Cola
ancient Magi-Wipes is now the best for restoring MP.
testing... cast
testing... forest tears
testing... gauze garter
testing... palm frond
testing... phonics down
testing... soda water
testing... tiny house
testing... tonic water
In mallmode, best item is: ancient Magi-Wipes @ 1534.909
Searching for "ancient magi-wipes"...
Purchasing ancient Magi-Wipes (4 @ 150)...
You acquire ancient Magi-Wipes (4)
Purchases complete.
Using 11 ancient Magi-Wipes...
You gain 609 hit points
You gain 608 Muscularity Points
Finished using 11 ancient Magi-Wipes.
Current HP: 895, MP: 927
My meat: 1400. Should be successfully healed...
Restoring MP! Currently at 895 of 895 HP, 927 of 927 MP... Target MP = 927, current meat: 1400.
-Spiny

Last edited: