Bug Unconscious Collective provides free rests even in ZS and AoB

livercat

If you have an Unconscious Collective familiar, it gives you 3 free rests even in AoB and ZS.
It will probably extend to the future challenge paths where you can't directly access Unconscious Collective.

Lxndr

Free Rests/Daily Deeds Boris and the Collective

So... although in Boris I cannot have the Collective Unconscious as a familiar, I still have the opportunity to take advantage of its free rests.

Unfortunately, on the Daily Deeds tab, it doesn't seem to display the free rests.

I'm presuming this is a bug? I had 3 free rests showing in my last run, which was Class Act.

Bale

Minion
It's not hard to figure out why mafia would treat familiars differently in Boris as opposed to Class Act since you have no access to familiars in a Boris run. Are the extra rests available in Zombie path?

roippi

Developer
Lost said that when he brought this up in clan, it filtered down the dev pipeline and was fixed. I thought. Maybe that's something else.

Lxndr

It's not hard to figure out why mafia would treat familiars differently in Boris as opposed to Class Act since you have no access to familiars in a Boris run. Are the extra rests available in Zombie path?

I can let you know in about ten days, when I finish this run.

Erich

How so? I am *getting* free rests. I'm just not seeing them in the Daily Deeds tab.

Maybe it's something weird going on in the back end.

I think, what he's saying is that the bug is you're *getting* free rests. The way Boris operates makes it seem like that shouldn't happen at all. That being said, it may not be in anyone's best interest to "fix" in mafia what could very well be a bug in KoL, until it's 100% certain it's a feature.

I could be wrong, though. I'm going to bed.

Lxndr

I think, what he's saying is that the bug is you're *getting* free rests. The way Boris operates makes it seem like that shouldn't happen at all. That being said, it may not be in anyone's best interest to "fix" in mafia what could very well be a bug in KoL, until it's 100% certain it's a feature.

I could be wrong, though. I'm going to bed.

Ahh. I see. I bug reported it, just to see what the developers would say, and the answer was:

"This is a known issue. It's on our list of things to discuss."

So... one imagines at some point there'll be some sort of word as to whether or not it's 'allowed behaviour' or not.