New Content - Implemented Trick-or-Treating Tot: maximizer's switch keyword does not work.

Bale

Minion
The maximizer's switch keyword isn't working for the Trick-or-Treating Tot. I can imagine why this familiar is different, but the functionality would be very nice.

For example, "maximize adv, switch Trick-or-Treating Tot" will not switch to the tot if you have the unicorn costume. It doesn't matter if the unicorn costume is equipped on the tot or unequipped in inventory. If the tot is the active familiar, it will equip the relevant costume, but that isn't what the switch keyword does.

This is not purely an issue for adventures either. It also failed to switch to the tot for item drops when I have the ninja costume and liberty costume. I also "maximize meat, switch Trick-or-Treating Tot" and nothing.

PS. The switch keyword is working normally for all other familiars.

Since apparently mafia doesn't have the needed info yet, and I got one from cheengs today, this seems to be the best place to put it:

--------------------
9147 Prunets 602566991 milkstuds.gif multiple t,d 10
Item Prunets Effect: "She Ate Too Much Candy", Effect Duration: 5
--------------------
--------------------
2140 She Ate Too Much Candy milkstuds.gif 8dcb7b414d44f56e2de39912292f7a05 use 1 Prunets
# Effect She Ate Too Much Candy
--------------------

Darzil

Developer
Ye gods the original post fix is a rabbithole.

Basically in loads of places, the code assumed switch command isn't being used. So we have to not only check whether each item is good for each familiar, but also score them based on best familiar, and make sure we pass one through to Evaluator that each familiar can use, and make sure in Evaluator that it is usable by the familiar.

Crowther

Feature request: The maximizer doesn't currently suggest outfits I could easily buy to meet my goals, it would be really nice if it did.

Bale

Minion
Feature request: The maximizer doesn't currently suggest outfits I could easily buy to meet my goals, it would be really nice if it did.

What does this have to do with the Trick-or-Treating Tot?

Also, I'm pretty sure the maximizer will do that if you choose the radio button labeled "pullable/buyable"

Crowther

Sorry, once I again I worded things very poorly. The maximizer suggest potions and stuff from the NPC stores, but it doesn't suggest customs that can be purchased for the Tot. I don't think clicking "pullable/buyable" will work very well, because I don't want to pull all those thing.

Specific example: I want to "maximize items" and I would like the maximizer to suggest I purchase a li'l liberty costume without suggesting I pull other things.

Theraze

If you want it to suggest anything pullable OR buyable, check the button. You don't have to do anything suggested you don't want. In fact, if you do "items, +familiar" then it should only check the familiar item slot... I think?

Crowther

If you want it to suggest anything pullable OR buyable, check the button. You don't have to do anything suggested you don't want. In fact, if you do "items, +familiar" then it should only check the familiar item slot... I think?
Luckily I don't have to do anything that requires extra steps. If I click the creatable box, the NPC items are listed without any pullable ones. This gives me a simple and easy interface to get what I wanted. I did notice an odd bug, but I'll report that in the right place.