Feature - Implemented Text Colors

roippi

Developer
Proposal:

preferences > look & feel > text colors

There are a number of places where we colorize text in the mafia UI. The item manager tab has the lion's share of these. For various reasons, users may wish to tweak those colorizations or disable them entirely. Accessibility issues can arise - individuals may have issues seeing the gray text used for junk/crappy quality items, for example.

Interface:

A list of elements, grouped by category. Each entry has a palette dropdown for selecting the color associated with the element.

Some checkboxes at the bottom/top could alter global options such as disabling text colors entirely.

------------

This is essentially an "I'm going to do this, I'll take feedback before I get started on it" post. I know what we colorize now (item quality, memento/junk, pulverize, storage?) but the list of what we COULD colorize is larger.

roippi

Developer
r11000 (hey, cool) provides the non-graphical backend for this. For now, you can mess around with the colors by tweaking the preference if you want. GUI to follow.

roippi

Developer
r11004 adds the GUI.

Marking implemented, if anyone has requests for more things to control colorization, post 'em.

Edit: forgot to mention, changes require a mafia restart to appear. I may change how that works if I get the time, but that's how it is for now.

Last edited: